MakeWebGames

Game Help PLEASE

benlucraft

Hey guys, just wanted to ask if anyone could help me make some items, crimes, cities, houses silly things like that on my site.

The perks are...

You'll get staff panel so you'll be able to credit you and your friends what you want, you'll be able to customize items

If anyone is interested sign up to my game and message Milky on the site or leave a reply below :)

http://www.soldierswarfare.net/login.php

I'm not doing it for business I'm doing it for my own pleasure I haven't made this game to make money, I've made it to have fun and that is what I am doing, if you don't like it too bad :)

Anyway this is a small BETA version players other than admins will be reset when it is fully released so yeah why don't you try learning more about something before you criticise :)

No, I will still criticize. It is fine you want to do it for fun, but you better make a disclaimer that the developer has full access to give credit to anyone they want for 'fun'. Would be awful for a random player to come on, put money and time into a game without realizing that very important FACT.You might see it as fun, but other people, like the players, take games very seriously.

I'm not doing it for business I'm doing it for my own pleasure I haven't made this game to make money, I've made it to have fun and that is what I am doing, if you don't like it too bad :)

Anyway this is a small BETA version players other than admins will be reset when it is fully released so yeah why don't you try learning more about something before you criticise :)

Word of advice don't say things like that cause most members here think you are just trash talking. people in here have more experiences than you and they know what they are talking about

I see your point of view yeah but like I said this is a small beta and the people that are not admin are getting reset and they are aware of it already but if you could help me with my game I will give you my Mccodes v2.5 Redux license? As I don't use it

I thought this was pretty funny. I'm fairly sure hardly anyone uses Mccodes Redux.

Do you need stuff like the content writing of it or do you have all the content and just needed someone to put in what you have?

From what I have seen he has the names and descriptions of items, I think he is meaning he needs the images for them.

As for crimes he needs the formulas.

Yeah, I have what I want to add for example a cross bow or a crime called Fight the Army, but I do not know the formulas for crimes and I do not have the time to add all the items I want to add

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I have what I want to add for example a cross bow or a crime called Fight the Army, but I do not know the formulas for crimes and I do not have the time to add all the items I want to add

With all due respect, if you dont have the time to add this stuff to the game what makes you think that you will have the time to own/operate a game. That is a poor excuse to be honest.

For the success formulas that all depends on you and requires some math. By default the formula is ((WILL*0.8)/2.5)+(LEVEL/4) so you will just have to tinker around with those formulas to make them harder or easier.

So for example someone with Level 1 and Will of 100 has a success rate of 32.25%. So if rand(1,100) >= 32.25 they succeed. Moving the .8 up makes it a bit easier, moving the 4 down makes it easier and moving the 2.5 down makes it easier.

By doing this: ((WILL*0.8)/3.5)+(LEVEL/4) it went from 32.25 down to 23.11 for someone of the same conditions.

With all due respect, if you dont have the time to add this stuff to the game what makes you think that you will have the time to own/operate a game. That is a poor excuse to be honest.

For the success formulas that all depends on you and requires some math. By default the formula is ((WILL*0.8)/2.5)+(LEVEL/4) so you will just have to tinker around with those formulas to make them harder or easier.

So for example someone with Level 1 and Will of 100 has a success rate of 32.25%. So if rand(1,100) >= 32.25 they succeed. Moving the .8 up makes it a bit easier, moving the 4 down makes it easier and moving the 2.5 down makes it easier.

By doing this: ((WILL*0.8)/3.5)+(LEVEL/4) it went from 32.25 down to 23.11 for someone of the same conditions.

You could also edit docrime.php to include more attributes.

On a game I use to work on, I edited it to include the player's stats - went down a treat