MakeWebGames

Custom Engine

DeathXXX

Okay, so what details? What sort of game engine? What languages? Will they be paid? If so how? What sort of work have you done in the past because there is no point someone working with a "partner" who has no idea what to do as we know all the work load will go to the guy who knows what he's doing.

Personally I would say don't do a Mafia game engine, seeing as it's a concept which has sort of been overused, why not re-think it. Go for something different, and if your PHP/CSS skills ain't up to scratch then the main thing is to first work on them. I'm being a douche and being negative, just being realistic.

nooooo more mafia! try a different genre. something original. And make sure your up to scratch on your coding, as there's being a partner, and then there's getting someone else to do all the hard work.

plus, going from your recent posts, why are you starting another new project when you havent finished your previous one(s)? could make some people nervous about working with you

What you need is a clear plan. So why not start of small and get your skills better? Make something simple, start of with some mods, then work up to bigger ones then get MCC or NWE (I suggest NWE) then see how it works, and work your way up. Making a game engine is hard, not impossible but hard, lots of stuff to consider, learn, understand and make. So why not work and customise an game engine like NWE completely to suit your needs and work with something which provides a base like that. If you want something even less, so like a skeleton use Panther courtesy of our own Sniko an awesome guy, I'm sure if you nicely asked him he would gladly help.

could you put the word in for me please ?

At least try yourself.

That's what I really hate, people getting others to do stuff they can easily do. Challenge yourself

Your approach of trying to get someone to even talk to me doesn't look well on your request on an (equal) partnership in a custom engine

lol #philosophical

It's the best way to tackle such problems.

Identify where they're going wrong, and put it on them to fix it.

just pure fail there I love watching this troll

Please highlight the "fail".

How to get free help from members at MWG/the world
1. Make an effort.
2. Show you've made an effort.
3. Accept the fishing rod, and go fish.
Edited by sniko

It's the best way to tackle such problems.

Identify where they're going wrong, and put it on them to fix it.

Please highlight the "fail".

How to get free help from members at MWG/the world
1. Make an effort.
2. Show you've made an effort.
3. Accept the fishing rod, and go fish.

well for one the way u are trolling him

could you put the word in for me please ?

Meaning dont think about making a game yet try improve your skill or try and gain abit of coding knowledge start of by recoding different mods from MMC and then start customizing them as in making them better and learn how they work i advise using w3schools.com or codeacademy.com to learn basics etc

Good luck