MakeWebGames

[VPS] 3 Cores, 3GB RAM, 50GB RAID10 Storage, 1TB Transfer, £3/mo

Vaz

Hi all, I'm new to the forum (sort of) and wanted to share this site with you all, it sounds too good to be true but I've had my VPS for 4 months with them and it is exactly what it says on the tin.

Anyway, the link is http://openvz.io - you'll see that their lowest plan is £4 and gets you the spec mention in the title, however, simply use the coupon 'OPENVZIO' for 25% recurring discount to £3/mo ($4.68/mo) This can also be used to get the monster £10 spec for £7.50/mo ($11.70/mo)

The openvz is owned by Iniz, which is based in England, they have servers in Amsterdam (EU), New York (NY) & Los Angeles (CA) and have been in the business a few years, under a different name before (stormvz or something)

I run 2 IRC bouncers and Apache on my VPS with no lag, etc, and they have been more than helpful in assisting with crontab issues and even moved my VPS from NY to NL on request hassle free. I haven't got a bad word to say about them, especially at the price

Link again: http://openvz.io

Or you can signup via my affiliate link and then order from openvz.io (iniz.com handles the billing, etc from openvz): https://my.iniz.com/aff.php?aff=157

(mods are free to edit affiliate link if it is against house rules)

Many thanks, and enjoy

Your deals are to good to be true in my world.

What your offering is about 25$ minimum.

How long have you been in business?

I just rent a VPS, I have nothing to do with the company. I'm just letting the forum know they are there

I'm a bit worried about the "3 cores" for just a few bucks/mo. What are they like 1 gHz each totalling 3

Logged in via putty, according to cat /proc/cpuinfo, it's running 3x "Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2650 0 @ 2.00GHz"

The spec available on their main site, iniz.com is much lower than what's on openvz.io, but the machines seem to all be formed in the same nodes, etc but with more CPU/RAM to play with

Doesn't seem too bad at all. What would you rate their support 1-10. Is there anyword on their datacenters, do they run their own or is it 3rd party?

Support I have had absolutely no issue with, it's ticket based and they also use twitter, I've made 3 tickets, each answered within an hour, the latest one I asked if it was possible to have the VPS moved from NY to Amsterdam, they said yes not a problem, asked me to confirm the move and it was done there and then.

Not sure about the datacenters to be honest, but from what I gather it's their own hardware

how can they offer this data center would cost more even if they were purchasing dedicated then splitting them the cost would still be majorly different something defo not right with that company

Don't ask me how they do it, I've had a VPS with them for 4 months or so now and had 0 problems