MakeWebGames

game broke - help

xRudeboiix

Tried to help this guy earlier (has no intention of learning anything just wants people to do everything for him + he is absolutely rude!!)

tried to explain to him about whios and all his info was visible.. accused me of scamming him when showing him how disable it (his host charges to hide information on whos)

spammed me every 5 seconds demanding i drop what i am doing and help him

then after a couple of hours

told me how s.h.i.t i am and how his friend can do everything 100 times better

then still comes to the forums asking for helm ( still hasn't learned to say please or thank you )

why not just ask your friend?

then in a second message "typo $5"

but i'm surprised you seen any of my messages with the amount of spam you was sending

i'll give you the same advice i mentioned earlier..

save yourself the trouble and

USE GOOGLE!

half the stuff you are asking is VERY VERY BASIC!!

that is lie!!

i did not swear at you and you used whois to get my details then you told me to pay you for the guard

- - - Updated - - -

you told me to pay you $50

i did im sorry about what happened please can you help me cos my game stopped working

You call him a liar. You then by mistake on purpose you write the typo he made. Then you apologise when you realise you are quite desperate. Finally you ask for help again. That's not the way to do it mate. No offence but you can't expect people to help you after things like that.