MakeWebGames

Link for way of the mafia script?

OutcasT

I don't know much about WOTM but NWE is free you will just have to build on it. There is an excel file lying around here that I believe DJK created and I'm too lazy to search for it but it shows a lot of pros/cons of the current engines that are here.

But some more free engines are MCC V1, EZRPG, and GL so if you haven't looked any of those up maybe take a look and see what suites your needs

I don't know much about WOTM but NWE is free you will just have to build on it. There is an excel file lying around here that I believe DJK created and I'm too lazy to search for it but it shows a lot of pros/cons of the current engines that are here.

But some more free engines are MCC V1, EZRPG, and GL so if you haven't looked any of those up maybe take a look and see what suites your needs

Technically I didn't create the document, just started the thread for it. :)

On that note here it is.

Isn't creating your own game not more fun ?

Maybe you learn something from it, that will give you a good job/carreer in the future....

Happy Hacking: Roger Keulen.

That may be true in 99% of the cases, but for me as an example I don't have the skillset to do such a thing as of yet. I can't speak for the OP, but maybe he's floating in the same boat?