MakeWebGames

A second eye.

Curt

Over the past year or so I have not been very social online. I was pretty active here at one time as was the rest of the community but I see things have dwindled down quite a bit. I see 50+ guests on so I guess its not too bad..lol

A couple years ago I bought a couple domains hoping to put them to use one day but so far nothing has come of it.

- hobobattle.com - Mafia type game - ( I know right ***) - Anyway when I bought this domain my thoughts where to develop thug battle into a stable system and basically use a clone with economy adjusted and other things fixed that I did wrong as a first time game owner. I still think this can be achieved.

- yourrpg.com - At first I was thinking of a top vote site, but lately I have been leaning toward a Gaming Network that owns/buys/develops premium text based games.

I am not the type of person who scams people and I believe it tarnishes your integrity. Its just bad juju man.

I guess that's enough rambling.

The entire time I have owned thugbattle.com I have been the sole developer other than paid/free mods(which I probably modified). I have decided that some freelancing may help my game. One thing mainly, is I need someone to review scripts that I either created or modified and find database/scripting/security deficiencies. There may be jobs to create new features as well.

A second opinion is always great to have. Compensation can be discussed via PM.

I am also opening my mind to partnerships, but that is an entire different topic.

My Game Info:

- Started with Mccodes V2 as a base. (I was brand new to programming and MCCODES was easiest to understand)

- PHP, MYSQL. Converting to PDO. Some Javascript.

If you have any questions post them here or PM me.