MakeWebGames

Question re: refunds of NWE?

Adam_S.

Hi,

I plan to buy the NWE full engine license tonight, but I am wondering what the refund policy on a license is if I am dissatisfied with it? Is it non-refundable, or must be refunded within a set period of time (30 days, 24 hours, etc.), is it a full refund or partial, etc.?

Thanks!

i would say it is non refund as people could download the engine and free mods offered on market place then just get refund so after you buy i would assume that no refund would be possible as you would already have the codes if your not sure get the dev/free version and have a play around if you like it buy it if your dont then dont as after you pay no going back same with anything software based

I have transfered a license to a member here a while back but it was the $25 dev license. The only issue I see is that it is digital content and with some ingenuity you would be able to have all the paid mods that come with the full version even if you didn't have the full version. Would you be able to update the modules? No, but still the fact remains that you have all modules from the get go.

I would still wait for alain but frankly I don't see it happening

I don't like the way its layed out, etc etc. Theres more info behind my opinion, are you happy? Jesus.

Well yes and no. You could have easily said:

If it were me I wouldn't buy this because I'm not a fan of the way the file structure is along with some other things too but we wont get into that at this time.

It is always good to provide a reason on your opinion when it comes to someone spending money on a product or service. Just because someone says "don't buy it" isn't really going to stop someone from buying it. Maybe they like/dislike some of the same features you do so your opinion can actually matter and save someone buy a product that the developer clearly states No Refunds.

I think we are getting off topic and I believe the question has been answered so I will close this thread. If Adam or Alain needs it open then it can be done.

Kyle over and out