MakeWebGames

Medieval Empire

dnenb

login don't work... barley found the login form.. its so dark..

It's not that hard to notice!

My honest opinion? It's not that bad, but still has room for improvements, when you login it's too plain, maybe have the link along the left hand side and so the updates in the centre so it takes more space. :)

• 2 weeks later...

sorry must have totally mised that post but now i read it and see the site seems like its the hacked release of deviant wars as its missing account portal, built in forum, the ability to choose your own resources so many things, man he got ripped off bad. Makes me want to give him the full script

BTW if your having issues with anything in it let me know i maybe able to help you

its same script to a tee I check it just its missing all the things that didnt get hacked like the account portals ect ect a few things are missng but its not my issue its his as he has been ripped off I will show a full version when i get a new host or even skype ill show you somethings missing i may even just release it free see how that goes ;)

Can you tell me where to find more info about the script, if it is indeed a copy of some other?

I wouldn't say that I'm ripped off, as I think the script is well worth what I gave for it. If the seller didn't have permission to sell it, well then that's another thing altogether..

http://ww3.thecoldwars.net

this is my version Im setting up atm ..

Im fixing all the exploits in forum and account managment that cause the scipt to be hacked in first place.

also the script used to be deviant war but that site got hacked and ended up loosing player base and then his site was hacked again and domain stolen and is nowpart of some phishing attempt.

here is file system you should have if you have the real version not just the hacked version

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1160[/ATTACH]

just letting you know this script has had some illegal activity i got permision to use mine by the person who owned deviant war a few years back now. just thought id let you know

89486231_filesystem.thumb.PNG.693912e11186b52554cbe938840aebe9.PNG

I think I still have his email in my old gmail account not sure if he is actively developing the script anymore after it was hacked sorta went down drain

I look into it and pm you it if i find it as i said all his old sites are now either down or no longer in his control.

feel free to add me to skype can help you with any issue you have script wise..