MakeWebGames

Looking For Advertising Partner

Seker

After several instances of winning bidders not being able to pay, I've decided to take on a partner for District Wars.

The job will strictly be advertising and promotion.

I've never been very good in this area, and that's exactly what DW needs. New blood. New life.

Your cut will be 30% of all earnings, with the possibility to change into a full 50-50 partnership, depending on your success.

PM me if interested.

If you haven't already, do check out the game at http://districtwars.net

After several instances of winning bidders not being able to pay, I've decided to take on a partner for District Wars.

The job will strictly be advertising and promotion.

I've never been very good in this area, and that's exactly what DW needs. New blood. New life.

Your cut will be 30% of all earnings, with the possibility to change into a full 50-50 partnership, depending on your success.

PM me if interested.

If you haven't already, do check out the game at http://districtwars.net

Is this advertising partner expected to fund the advertising? Or are there financials within the game to pay for it?

Is this advertising partner expected to fund the advertising? Or are there financials within the game to pay for it?

Advertising/promotion will be the sole responsibility of said partner. So yes, at the start at least, the advertiser will be funding the campaign him or herself.

To be perfectly clear, this is a partnership I'm offering. Not an employment. It is going to take some commitment. I won't interfere with the methods, just as he or she is expected not to try and interfere with how I run the game. 30% is a fairly large portion, especially when I haven't had a partner up to this moment. I'm not just going to give that to someone who only wants to put in half the effort.

Seems like a fair deal to me, what kind of advertising budget would you be expecting to set? The 30% of the profits of the site will they be paid of monthly/weekly/yearly? If the ad campaign seems to fail then what happens?

Again, due to the way I want this handled, it would be up to the advertiser to set his or her own budget. You could think of the first couple weeks as a trial period. The out-of-pocket initial investment from the advertiser, to me, will show a real commitment to the job. The more effective it is, the more we can talk about supplementing with further funds

Success or failure will completely be the responsibility of the advertiser. This is a very serious offer, and it calls for a very serious and committed person.

Payments will be made weekly. The advertiser will have access to the logs as well as weekly PayPal statements should they require it as full proof of what they're entitled to.

Again all seems fair again.

How long are you planning on offering this position for or is it a permanent position?

If you plan on selling the game whilst the advertiser is still part of the will they receive a % (of which chosen when hiring) of the amount or...?

Sorry for the numerous questions just curios :)

Again all seems fair again.

How long are you planning on offering this position for or is it a permanent position?

If you plan on selling the game whilst the advertiser is still part of the will they receive a % (of which chosen when hiring) of the amount or...?

Sorry for the numerous questions just curios :)

The position will be as permanent as the advertiser wishes. The people not following through with the deals has given me time to realize how much I don't actually want to give DW up and there are no more plans to do so.

will there be any contract wrote up if so what clauses will be implemented (im guessing your not just going to sign over 30% of your business on the chance they will generate business)

A formal contract can be made if required. I completely understand wanting to be secure in the deal. Terms and clauses can be negotiated by the interested party.