MakeWebGames

Jquery Problem on Template 2

k1ngscorp1o

Well since the last thread was closed for some reason I'll post this here...

With Kyles approach of fixing the login button and slide down button basically since I made it a submit button as soon as the button is pressed it submits. I tried making it a button then on click changing it to a submit button but it didnt work. Not sure if I did it wrong or what. But I basically need it to stop submitting the first time and only submit after that.

e.PreventDefault()?

var slide_down = false;
$(document).ready(function()    {

$("#login_panel").css({"position": "absolute", "top": "-45px", "left": "0px"});

if($.browser.msie){

$("#login_form").css({"margin-top": "-5px"});

}

$(".log_in").click(function(event){

if(!slide_down) {
           event.preventDefault();
           slide_down = true;
       }

$("#login_panel").animate({"top" : "33px"}, 800, function()   {
           $(".show_panel").val("LOGIN").removeClass("show_panel");

});

});
});

Prevent default is used once its clicked. somehow it needs to prevent default before its clicked then once its clicked remove that prevention.

var slide_down = false;
$(document).ready(function()    {

$("#login_panel").css({"position": "absolute", "top": "-45px", "left": "0px"});

if($.browser.msie){

$("#login_form").css({"margin-top": "-5px"});

}

$(".log_in").click(function(event){

if(!slide_down) {
           event.preventDefault();
           slide_down = true;
       }

$("#login_panel").animate({"top" : "33px"}, 800, function()   {
           $(".show_panel").val("LOGIN").removeClass("show_panel");

});

});
});

Prevent default is used once its clicked. somehow it needs to prevent default before its clicked then once its clicked remove that prevention.

I'm confused, you haven't got anything actually submitting any sort of form? http://api.jquery.com/submit/ might be a good place to start, then search for the things on there?

I don't want to bring stuff from the other thread to here but seriously?

LMAO code a project in Symfony then smart guy. I'd love to this. As much trash as you talk if you can code an effective project using Symfony Id accept that your a great programmer xD.

You think someone who is good at Symfony is good programmer, it's a framework, I would go as far to say you don't even need to know much PHP to learn a framework and just use all there code. Actually the total opposite of what you think, I believe frameworks are making people dumber, but that's a whole different subject

I don't want to bring stuff from the other thread to here but seriously?

You think someone who is good at Symfony is good programmer, it's a framework, I would go as far to say you don't even need to know much PHP to learn a framework and just use all there code. Actually the total opposite of what you think, I believe frameworks are making people dumber, but that's a whole different subject

Thats where you are completely wrong. All a framework does is provide you with tools. It gives you, the hammer, nails, bricks, and things of the sort with the most updated security and best quality possible. Your on your own when it comes to building the house. One of the most basic rules of programming is dont re-invent the wheel and a framework makes it so you dont have to. What the point in securing sessions, and setting up routing, setting up db connection and doing all that over and over again when the framework can do that for you and all you have to do is build the actual application?

Whats the point in doing your own security, when the greatest minds in the world can come together every year and create something that basically does it for you. And then you are always free to change the logic if you choose to. And sorry to be quite blunt, but your an idiot to say you dont have to know php to use a framework. Because all a true framework does is provide tools. These are people who spend their lives making sure they didnt miss any flaws in securing and thing like that. To think you could do better on a per project basis is simply silly.

I didnt bring up all the other frameworks because I've only ever worked with CodeIgniter outside of symfony and it basically does do all the routing and stuff and I never had to gain an understanding of how it all worked, but symfony doesnt just code your application. It teaches you standards. If its that simple, pick up the latest version of symfony2 and knock yourself out. I'd love to see what you come up with :)

If you view the first post youll see the template and the problem. Its obviously flawed or else it would be working but this default prevent on first click only is what i want to figure out

Then surely;

var n = 0;

$('#form').submit(function (e) {
   if (n < 1) {
       e.preventDefault();
   }
   n++;
});

jsFiddle

Thats where you are completely wrong. All a framework does is provide you with tools. It gives you, the hammer, nails, bricks, and things of the sort with the most updated security and best quality possible. Your on your own when it comes to building the house. One of the most basic rules of programming is dont re-invent the wheel and a framework makes it so you dont have to. What the point in securing sessions, and setting up routing, setting up db connection and doing all that over and over again when the framework can do that for you and all you have to do is build the actual application?

Whats the point in doing your own security, when the greatest minds in the world can come together every year and create something that basically does it for you. And then you are always free to change the logic if you choose to. And sorry to be quite blunt, but your an idiot to say you dont have to know php to use a framework. Because all a true framework does is provide tools. These are people who spend their lives making sure they didnt miss any flaws in securing and thing like that. To think you could do better on a per project basis is simply silly.

I didnt bring up all the other frameworks because I've only ever worked with CodeIgniter outside of symfony and it basically does do all the routing and stuff and I never had to gain an understanding of how it all worked, but symfony doesnt just code your application. It teaches you standards. If its that simple, pick up the latest version of symfony2 and knock yourself out. I'd love to see what you come up with :)

I actually agree with !Angel here, at least in part, and think it is much simpler to learn to do some tasks with something pre-made then it is without it. Does that mean using a Framework is bad? No, of course not, but using it for the simple things that I've seen some do is simply ridiculous. It does prevent you from learning yourself.

Although it's not a Framework I'm going to use Jquery as an example. I've seen people use Jquery for the simplest things, and when asked why they used Jquery... they couldn't answer. In most cases it's because they can only do it that one way. Knowing the way JavaScript works is still important in my view.

Because it makes my point... and I've really had this kind of moment in a conversation before -

http://www.doxdesk.com/img/updates/20091116-so-large.gif

The same principle can apply to full frameworks. You can use them, but it doesn't make you an expert. Can you open a random file, look at it, and tell me exactly what it's function is? Could you reproduce a piece of code to emulate that function if you needed to for a project were the client specifically asked for code without extra third party software?

As for the standards a framework enforces not all of them are upto date. You hope that those producing it are keeping up with the language you are using. CodeIgniter is a good example of this; read their reviews. Not everyone agrees that they are still a usable framework because they still allow for older PHP versions, and that means they miss out on features. Frameworks also have bugs regularly just like PHP itself... there are still humans behind the program. It happens, and again you are hoping they fix it rather then looking at all of it yourself.

The fact is you will never understand third party software better then your own. It could work better, of course, and it has massive advantages to it. I use open source software frequently as do most other people I would assume.

I actually agree with !Angel here, at least in part, and think it is much simpler to learn to do some tasks with something pre-made then it is without it. Does that mean using a Framework is bad? No, of course not, but using it for the simple things that I've seen some do is simply ridiculous. It does prevent you from learning yourself.

Although it's not a Framework I'm going to use Jquery as an example. I've seen people use Jquery for the simplest things, and when asked why they used Jquery... they couldn't answer. In most cases it's because they can only do it that one way. Knowing the way JavaScript works is still important in my view.

Because it makes my point... and I've really had this kind of moment in a conversation before -

http://www.doxdesk.com/img/updates/20091116-so-large.gif

The same principle can apply to full frameworks. You can use them, but it doesn't make you an expert. Can you open a random file, look at it, and tell me exactly what it's function is? Could you reproduce a piece of code to emulate that function if you needed to for a project were the client specifically asked for code without extra third party software?

As for the standards a framework enforces not all of them are upto date. You hope that those producing it are keeping up with the language you are using. CodeIgniter is a good example of this; read their reviews. Not everyone agrees that they are still a usable framework because they still allow for older PHP versions, and that means they miss out on features. Frameworks also have bugs regularly just like PHP itself... there are still humans behind the program. It happens, and again you are hoping they fix it rather then looking at all of it yourself.

The fact is you will never understand third party software better then your own. It could work better, of course, and it has massive advantages to it. I use open source software frequently as do most other people I would assume.

My argument is mainly symfony based. I agreed CI does so a large part of the things for you and its not up to date with standards but Symfony is taking web development with php past the static state its been in. Even drupal 8 will be introducing usage of the framework. The strongest developers and strongest minds in the world work on symfony and no I dont just mean the developers, their community is what makes it so solid. Contrary to popular belief that frameworks can easily be used not just anyone can hop into symfony and develop quality software.

The majority of PHP developers cant even build software worth crap which is part of the reason PHP can be arguably the worse language period. In other languages if you do something stupid it just wont work. PHP things work no matter what unless you are missing something very crucial. Then some times whats logical in programming wont be so logical in the php language but thats another topic.

My point is, you will be more comfortable and possibly even solid doing it from scratch because its all you. Who's to say your doing it "right"? You have a large community and industry leaders proving symfony and other frameworks are without a doubt doing it "right". Symfony always keeps up to date with the latest standard because they release an updated version monthly. Like I said my main points are about symfony because I dont see any other framework that compares at this point in time. Zend even seems quite simple to me, but then again coming from symfony a lot of things look simpler than they would other wise which is my point. Frameworks dont just do things for you, it helps you learn how and why things are done.

RULE OF PROGRAMMING: "Never re-invent the wheel". 9-10 if your coding a project from scratch your probably not that good, its simple so you dont care if the quality is lower, or no framework in existence haves the things you need (not likely). ALSO, those who just code from scratch for fun or the experience I can see that, but its just illogical to think it would be better than any framework with the greatest minds in the world behind it and HUGE communities. Look around for job listing and notice how employers who require symfony developers are dishing out more money for them than custom projects or a lot of other engines and stuff. There is a reason for that, I think its worth looking into for any developer, in the end everyone makes their choice, but just be aware of each framework and engine and what they truly have to offer you as a developer.

PS: Bringing up a point like jquery is a very good argument, but if you look into symfony, just read through some of the docs and you will see its nothing similar. Symfony gives you tools, not shorter ways to do things. The most symfony does for you is secures and hell if you dont like that, thats like saying "prepared statements (PDO/MYSQL)" means its easier so you shouldnt use them.

Edited by k1ngscorp1o

"Never re-invent the wheel"

I hate this "saying".

By taking the term literal (and I know you didn't mean it to be), it doesn't make sense, as we [humans] have reinvented the wheel many times over. For example, from this to this (Osmos Orbital Wheel)

Sure, the shape hasn't changed, but the performance has.

Now, taking it as you intended one to take it;

Without 're-inventing the wheel', we'd still be stuck with this.

Without re-inventing the wheel, Moore's law wouldn't be becoming redundant/wrong due to technological enhancement through 're-inventing the wheel', by throwing out, and starting over what we thought was the best logical solution to a problem; ie. plato iv touch screen terminal (infrared) - optical sensor touchscreen.

Although that was just an example of technological enhancement, I'm pretty sure that they re-invented the way that the touchscreen functions behind the scenes. Yes, you could argue that the logic is somewhat the same, therefore you're not 're-inventing the wheel' - but how far would you go? Considering 'never re-invent the wheel' is only limiting your capabilities, and advancement.

I hate this "saying".

By taking the term literal (and I know you didn't mean it to be), it doesn't make sense, as we [humans] have reinvented the wheel many times over. For example, from this to this (Osmos Orbital Wheel)

Sure, the shape hasn't changed, but the performance has.

Now, taking it as you intended one to take it;

Without 're-inventing the wheel', we'd still be stuck with this.

Without re-inventing the wheel, Moore's law wouldn't be becoming redundant/wrong due to technological enhancement through 're-inventing the wheel', by throwing out, and starting over what we thought was the best logical solution to a problem; ie. plato iv touch screen terminal (infrared) - optical sensor touchscreen.

Although that was just an example of technological enhancement, I'm pretty sure that they re-invented the way that the touchscreen functions behind the scenes. Yes, you could argue that the logic is somewhat the same, therefore you're not 're-inventing the wheel' - but how far would you go? Considering 'never re-invent the wheel' is only limiting your capabilities, and advancement.

There are clearly rules to that statement. You edit things when possible but when it is no other choice than to do something over technically its not re-inventing but its doing something completely different or improving the wheel...still not re-inventing it. Programmers being some of the smartest guys in the world Im sure the never re-invent the wheel saying will be easily understood unless ofcourse you dont understand it which further proves my point of why most php developers have no understanding of software.

You may not be a fan of it but its a rule youll learn to live by as you improve and gain more insight in development and the process as a whole. As a programmer you take out redundancy...youll get to the point where you realize if its been done already BETTER than what you can do or done well enough where you can make the current onee better with a little work then its just redundant to do it over. Programming takes time when done write, mainly planing classes, interfaces, what patters would be most efficient and things like that. If things were not invented that well to begin with then yes doing it over makes sense, but an argument breaking down why symfony is not done well would be a very interesting thing to hear...(not to logical more than likely but interesting to say the least).

PS: I know how people like to take what I say, none of this has anything to do with being high and mighty, if it would be redundant and stupid for you to re-invent the wheel that applies for any developer. I'm not going to break down the statement since many people smarter than me have written many articles on it but the logic behind it sticks.

My argument is mainly symfony based. I agreed CI does so a large part of the things for you and its not up to date with standards but Symfony is taking web development with php past the static state its been in. Even drupal 8 will be introducing usage of the framework. The strongest developers and strongest minds in the world work on symfony and no I dont just mean the developers, their community is what makes it so solid. Contrary to popular belief that frameworks can easily be used not just anyone can hop into symfony and develop quality software.

The majority of PHP developers cant even build software worth crap which is part of the reason PHP can be arguably the worse language period. In other languages if you do something stupid it just wont work. PHP things work no matter what unless you are missing something very crucial. Then some times whats logical in programming wont be so logical in the php language but thats another topic.

My point is, you will be more comfortable and possibly even solid doing it from scratch because its all you. Who's to say your doing it "right"? You have a large community and industry leaders proving symfony and other frameworks are without a doubt doing it "right". Symfony always keeps up to date with the latest standard because they release an updated version monthly. Like I said my main points are about symfony because I dont see any other framework that compares at this point in time. Zend even seems quite simple to me, but then again coming from symfony a lot of things look simpler than they would other wise which is my point. Frameworks dont just do things for you, it helps you learn how and why things are done.

RULE OF PROGRAMMING: "Never re-invent the wheel". 9-10 if your coding a project from scratch your probably not that good, its simple so you dont care if the quality is lower, or no framework in existence haves the things you need (not likely). ALSO, those who just code from scratch for fun or the experience I can see that, but its just illogical to think it would be better than any framework with the greatest minds in the world behind it and HUGE communities. Look around for job listing and notice how employers who require symfony developers are dishing out more money for them than custom projects or a lot of other engines and stuff. There is a reason for that, I think its worth looking into for any developer, in the end everyone makes their choice, but just be aware of each framework and engine and what they truly have to offer you as a developer.

PS: Bringing up a point like jquery is a very good argument, but if you look into symfony, just read through some of the docs and you will see its nothing similar. Symfony gives you tools, not shorter ways to do things. The most symfony does for you is secures and hell if you dont like that, thats like saying "prepared statements (PDO/MYSQL)" means its easier so you shouldnt use them.

You keep relating Symphony to having the "Best minds in the world". I have to disagree, Zend is the leading framework commercially, basing it off how many people use it, Zend is clearly much better. On top of that PHP and Zend are very close, with Zend contributing to PHP alot, not entirely sure what Symphony does towards PHP? Surely if they were the brightest they would build a language which would advance PHP beyond it's current limit? Make it more strict and such.

Zend's History with PHP

Zend's contribution to PHP began in 1997 when Zeev Suraski and Andi Gutmans started work on a rewrite of the core scripting engine of PHP. This work helped to redefine PHP as a full-featured development language.

Zend's contributions continued with PHP 4 which saw the introduction of the Zend Engine, a highly optimized execution engine. This enhancement allowed modules such as debuggers, performance boosters and custom loaders to dynamically extend PHP for a broader range of functionality. Whenever you're using any plug-in module today, you're doing so thanks to the extensibility support of the Zend Engine. In addition, the Zend Engine provides memory and resource management, and other standard services for the PHP language.

Zend continued its work on PHP and Zend engine with the introduction of Zend Engine 2. Zend Engine 2 debuted in PHP 5.0 and added a robust and extensible object model and even more performance enhancements.

So no I don't believe Symphony is all you make it out to be.

You keep relating Symphony to having the "Best minds in the world". I have to disagree, Zend is the leading framework commercially, basing it off how many people use it, Zend is clearly much better. On top of that PHP and Zend are very close, with Zend contributing to PHP alot, not entirely sure what Symphony does towards PHP? Surely if they were the brightest they would build a language which would advance PHP beyond it's current limit? Make it more strict and such.

So no I don't believe Symphony is all you make it out to be.

I'm sorry I've been trying with you I really have but every time you type you say the dumbest things which leads me to believe you should go to on another hobby or whatever programming is to you lol take on something else. Golf maybe?

Mccodes is the top game engine, so without a doubt its the best based on your logic. NOOO, more people use it simply because its EASIER TO USE. You are just blindly arguing with no direction lol. You type for the sake of simply being involved and it really does show. 9-10 if something is the most used I personally would instantly assume its not the best. The industry does not use whats BEST, it uses what people can easily use effectively to optimize their earnings. Learn business. Yea a Symfony developer is more than likely a better pick than a zend one, but if more people know zend and can work with it that would be a risk that could cost them money and take more time updating to whats best. I've studied zend and symfony and I personally chose symfony due to the fact thats what I knew would make me a better developer. I can easily work with zend as well, honestly its quite easy compared to symfony zend is a breath of fresh air for me atleast. Like I said, easy does not mean best.

Symfony is not about just doing for "PHP". Web development is about far more than PHP. Symfony introduces better database management with Doctrine, better templating with Twig, Better configurations with YML and most importantly, it introduces the art of not making your application depended and getting you into the habbit of using 3rd party vendors. Zend not to long ago only supported all zend, everything has to be zend, nothing but zend...Personally I think thats why Microsoft is crap in this day and age trying to build the best everything and not focusing on what they actually do, do best.

(The Bashing begins, (with some more insight as well though :))

"Zend is clearly much better"...I know for a fact you dont use either or this stupid comment wouldnt have come out of your mouth since even quite a few zend developers use components from symfony.

"Commercially"...have you heard commercial music lately, I know in the black culture atleast all I hear are idiots and the ones trying to better society get no commercial time or very little.

"How many people use it"...I touched on this already but due to the fact crappy music is commercial I'd assume more people listen to the crap these rappers talk about...which is nothing. Basing something blindly off numbers with no logic is...illogical.

"PHP & Zend are very close"...Yea because zend and php are close that surely means no one is better at "WEB DEVELOPMENT". Id argue even with that said Fabien, is probably better at PHP than most of the Zend developer but that would also be stupid since when you have a certain amount of insight you realize there is no being a better developer only creating a more efficient product.

"not entirely sure what symfony does towards php"...you proved my point, they teach developers you dont have to limit yourself to the limitations of PHP, yes they primarily utilize PHP but they took it against themselves to say, "hey implementing things like YML would be a better way to manage configurations and routing". Anything primarily based around PHP is going to be just as bad as the PHP language itself.

You seem like you doubt change and have a problem with it. Zend has a longer resume, I could argue in less time symfony has come up and took a dumb on zends front door. Not many symfony developers use things from zend lol but zend sure uses symfony. The web is always progressing so be on the lookout for it.

EDIT:

Im sorry just re-read and notice something else stupid. You said "Surely if they were the brightest they would build a language which would advance PHP beyond it's current limit?"

If you knew anything about symfony they arent language creators they are web developers. And if they invented a language everything they have stood for would be a lie since that would be quite the wheel being re-invented.

Edited by k1ngscorp1o

I'm sorry I've been trying with you I really have but every time you type you say the dumbest things which leads me to believe you should go to on another hobby or whatever programming is to you lol take on something else. Golf maybe?

Mccodes is the top game engine, so without a doubt its the best based on your logic. NOOO, more people use it simply because its EASIER TO USE. You are just blindly arguing with no direction lol. You type for the sake of simply being involved and it really does show. 9-10 if something is the most used I personally would instantly assume its not the best. The industry does not use whats BEST, it uses what people can easily use effectively to optimize their earnings. Learn business. Yea a Symfony developer is more than likely a better pick than a zend one, but if more people know zend and can work with it that would be a risk that could cost them money and take more time updating to whats best. I've studied zend and symfony and I personally chose symfony due to the fact thats what I knew would make me a better developer. I can easily work with zend as well, honestly its quite easy compared to symfony zend is a breath of fresh air for me atleast. Like I said, easy does not mean best.

Symfony is not about just doing for "PHP". Web development is about far more than PHP. Symfony introduces better database management with Doctrine, better templating with Twig, Better configurations with YML and most importantly, it introduces the art of not making your application depended and getting you into the habbit of using 3rd party vendors. Zend not to long ago only supported all zend, everything has to be zend, nothing but zend...Personally I think thats why Microsoft is crap in this day and age trying to build the best everything and not focusing on what they actually do, do best.

(The Bashing begins, (with some more insight as well though :))

"Zend is clearly much better"...I know for a fact you dont use either or this stupid comment wouldnt have come out of your mouth since even quite a few zend developers use components from symfony.

"Commercially"...have you heard commercial music lately, I know in the black culture atleast all I hear are idiots and the ones trying to better society get no commercial time or very little.

"How many people use it"...I touched on this already but due to the fact crappy music is commercial I'd assume more people listen to the crap these rappers talk about...which is nothing. Basing something blindly off numbers with no logic is...illogical.

"PHP & Zend are very close"...Yea because zend and php are close that surely means no one is better at "WEB DEVELOPMENT". Id argue even with that said Fabien, is probably better at PHP than most of the Zend developer but that would also be stupid since when you have a certain amount of insight you realize there is no being a better developer only creating a more efficient product.

"not entirely sure what symfony does towards php"...you proved my point, they teach developers you dont have to limit yourself to the limitations of PHP, yes they primarily utilize PHP but they took it against themselves to say, "hey implementing things like YML would be a better way to manage configurations and routing". Anything primarily based around PHP is going to be just as bad as the PHP language itself.

You seem like you doubt change and have a problem with it. Zend has a longer resume, I could argue in less time symfony has come up and took a dumb on zends front door. Not many symfony developers use things from zend lol but zend sure uses symfony. The web is always progressing so be on the lookout for it.

Sorry dude, got bored a paragraph down, your right once you start bashing reading for **** is pointless.

Sorry dude, got bored a paragraph down, your right once you start bashing reading for **** is pointless.

I honestly dont care if you learn something or not. When I bash it still include facts and logic. You wrote without bashing and it basically had nothing to logical in it at all. Being an ******* I contribute more than you do being the swell fellow you are. You choose to sit there and type out a bunch of non-sense and I simply broke down why everything you said...was nothing. Matter fact, you just made a rap song LMFAO.

I honestly dont care if you learn something or not. When I bash it still include facts and logic. You wrote without bashing and it basically had nothing to logical in it at all. Being an ******* I contribute more than you do being the swell fellow you are. You choose to sit there and type out a bunch of non-sense and I simply broke down why everything you said...was nothing. Matter fact, you just made a rap song LMFAO.

lookatallthesefks.jpg

lookatallthesefks.jpg

Aww dont get emotional and butt hurt its not your fault you cant compose a logical thought :( MC tends to have that effect on people. (hence the reason I've always warned against using it). Like rap music it makes the culture idiots except those few who do manage to rise. There are always exceptions. Its not to late for you man I believe in you lol. You may not like what I say but atleast if you do as much as try to research and prove me wrong...youll still learn and we will have 1 less oblivious developer :) Think about it xD if you can actually provide some decent logical facts I dont know, WE BOTH WOULD LEARN...funny how that works right :D

Aww dont get emotional and butt hurt its not your fault you cant compose a logical thought :( MC tends to have that effect on people. (hence the reason I've always warned against using it). Like rap music it makes the culture idiots except those few who do manage to rise. There are always exceptions. Its not to late for you man I believe in you lol. You may not like what I say but atleast if you do as much as try to research and prove me wrong...youll still learn and we will have 1 less oblivious developer :) Think about it xD if you can actually provide some decent logical facts I dont know, WE BOTH WOULD LEARN...funny how that works right :D

ONly read the first sentance, but why do you keep relating to MCC?

Because I'm blaming MC for the reason you lack basic logic which is understandable. If you didn't start from MC please don't tell me because then there is absolutely no excuse lmao.

Says the person who used MCCode's as a learning point. Says the person who got AbsoluteZero to teach you mostly what you know of mccodes. Says the person who was using MCCodes 2 years ago. Should i go on "all mighty king"?

Says the person who used MCCode's as a learning point. Says the person who got AbsoluteZero to teach you mostly what you know of mccodes. Says the person who was using MCCodes 2 years ago. Should i go on "all mighty king"?

What did I just tell him about making illogical statements. AbsoluteZero cant even code, he is a designer (to my knowledge, I dont even know the guy). The person who taught me most of what I knew in 2008 was Isomerizer (Ben) and "GOLDEN"Zero. Your first wrong fact is I HAD SITES OUT BEFORE MCCODES EXISTED fully coded by me which makes everything after the point where you said "person who used mccodes as a learning point", automatically stupid since I learned nothing but what not to do from mccodes. 2 years ago was 2011 and I have not used Mccodes since 2008 which shows on my portfolio.

LMFAO cmon Kyle, you did exactly the same thing he just did LMFAO what makes yours worse is you actually thought you know what you were talking about!

PS: Even when I used Mccodes, it was fully recoded damn near even then.

Edited by k1ngscorp1o

What did I just tell him about making illogical statements. AbsoluteZero cant even code, he is a designer (to my knowledge, I dont even know the guy). The person who taught me most of what I knew in 2008 was Isomerizer (Ben) and "GOLDEN"Zero. Your first wrong fact is I HAD SITES OUT BEFORE MCCODES EXISTED fully coded by me which makes everything after the point where you said "person who used mccodes as a learning point", automatically stupid since I learned nothing but what not to do from mccodes. 2 years ago was 2011 and I have not used Mccodes since 2008 which shows on my portfolio.

LMFAO cmon Kyle, you did exactly the same thing he just did LMFAO what makes yours worse is you actually thought you know what you were talking about!

PS: Even when I used Mccodes, it was fully recoded damn near even then.

Wow, mistakenly said AbsoluteZero instead of GoldenZero. Big woop woop for you. Still the fact remains, GoldenZero literally taught you and showed you the sql injections for MCCodes. I do recall ben making a thread on here regarding you, and it was not a nice one, although not 100% sure.

You keep stating you been a programmer before MCCodes came out. **** sakes. You been going on like a child if you ask me.

You keep saying you've been programming since the age of like what? 8. Yeah right. I've known you for well over 5 years now. Your attitude does not change. You are still the little brat you were when you first joined here. Now please, leave.

Each time you come back, you act as if you are now a "much more improved" programmer. Yet the same little jackass that used to ask me for scripts awhile back. And yes, you did when i owned killah-city.com.

Searching your name on google. Brings up many interesting results.

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/38128-K1ngScorp1o-Total-idiot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpG8YCGli1w - wahahaha. saw that like a year ago.. had to rewatch for the funnies!

KtnxBYE

Edited by HauntedDawg

Wow, mistakenly said AbsoluteZero instead of GoldenZero. Big woop woop for you. Still the fact remains, GoldenZero literally taught you and showed you the sql injections for MCCodes. I do recall ben making a thread on here regarding you, and it was not a nice one, although not 100% sure.

You keep stating you been a programmer before MCCodes came out. **** sakes. You been going on like a child if you ask me.

You keep saying you've been programming since the age of like what? 8. Yeah right. I've known you for well over 5 years now. Your attitude does not change. You are still the little brat you were when you first joined here. Now please, leave.

Each time you come back, you act as if you are now a "much more improved" programmer. Yet the same little jackass that used to ask me for scripts awhile back. And yes, you did when i owned killah-city.com.

Searching your name on google. Brings up many interesting results.

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/38128-K1ngScorp1o-Total-idiot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpG8YCGli1w - wahahaha. saw that like a year ago.. had to rewatch for the funnies!

KtnxBYE

Funny how I prove your wrong and you get upset. You have never known me. I believe we were on pretty cool terms for about 5 minutes and I dont even recall what exactly happen but next didnt care for one another at all. Thats why I never claim to know you, I just dont like you. First thing you want to do is prove how you know me and thats quite stupid of you since you dont.

And yea, a silly article from someone who themselves cant code. I had my first website done when I was 7...Believe it or not I really couldn't care less, my resume is not in question with those who matter. You make stupid statements like I learned from Mccodes and GoldenZero and things like that and when I correct you with my resume you say all I do is brag about my resume. If you know my resume so well you shouldnt have said that stupid crap to begin with.

And yea an employer is really going to search for "K1ngScorp1o" lmao.

The reason I piss you off so much is I have a strong resume at the end of the day and I cant be shaken up because I know who I am. I'm an *******, I am trying to work on that but you all make it so easy for me to revert back to what IS natural for me. I realize my flaws and I accept them, I'm a product of my environment and if you think I'm ****ed up come visit chicago, IL. I know me, none of you know me and I don't care if you type essays proving how you think you know me it will never be fact.

You will only ever see what I want you to see. I also dont put it past you that I may have asked you for script but that means what? I used to literally collect scripts, I had scripts on top of scripts and studied them and read every page of everyone which is how I got the basics down. Stop thinking you know me because you dont. Like this post, you may learn a little more of who I actually am, but you only know what I allow you to. Get over yourself.