MakeWebGames

Jquery Problem on Template 2

k1ngscorp1o

Funny how I prove your wrong and you get upset. You have never known me. I believe we were on pretty cool terms for about 5 minutes and I dont even recall what exactly happen but next didnt care for one another at all. Thats why I never claim to know you, I just dont like you. First thing you want to do is prove how you know me and thats quite stupid of you since you dont.

And yea, a silly article from someone who themselves cant code. I had my first website done when I was 7...Believe it or not I really couldn't care less, my resume is not in question with those who matter. You make stupid statements like I learned from Mccodes and GoldenZero and things like that and when I correct you with my resume you say all I do is brag about my resume. If you know my resume so well you shouldnt have said that stupid crap to begin with.

And yea an employer is really going to search for "K1ngScorp1o" lmao.

The reason I piss you off so much is I have a strong resume at the end of the day and I cant be shaken up because I know who I am. I'm an *******, I am trying to work on that but you all make it so easy for me to revert back to what IS natural for me. I realize my flaws and I accept them, I'm a product of my environment and if you think I'm ****ed up come visit chicago, IL. I know me, none of you know me and I don't care if you type essays proving how you think you know me it will never be fact.

You will only ever see what I want you to see. I also dont put it past you that I may have asked you for script but that means what? I used to literally collect scripts, I had scripts on top of scripts and studied them and read every page of everyone which is how I got the basics down. Stop thinking you know me because you dont. Like this post, you may learn a little more of who I actually am, but you only know what I allow you to. Get over yourself.

Funny thing is I just googled you as well, though got slightly different results, here are a few of the images I found

hwhdor8ler.jpg

1247574906013.jpg

hey-stranger-youre-a-fag.jpg

your_a_fag.jpg

Funny thing is I just googled you as well, though got slightly different results, here are a few of the images I found

hwhdor8ler.jpg

1247574906013.jpg

hey-stranger-youre-a-fag.jpg

your_a_fag.jpg

I'm sorry but are you black? I'm not racist but we seem to be the only race dumb enough to fight intelligence and logic with..."your *** & your a fag".

I say your illogical and you prove I'm wrong by proving I'm right. Angel you are officially ignored at this point...LMFAO tho that was funny *high five*