MakeWebGames

[RELEASE] MafiaCore

i know but weres the city and rest of the admin panel

User options ie banning and such can be found on that users profile. The citys you travel to, via the "Travel" link.

so what can i use

What do you mean? This was custom, from start to finish, if you want to use it learn your way around how it (kind of) works. Then build on top of it.

the staff panels **** you only hve mass mail and theres no city ***?

You got some serious attitude problems, try coding your own engine or game like he did and see how far you get. He gave it for free so expect things to be missing. Think you can do better? Do it then show it us then when you get comments like yours see how it feels. Give constructive criticism not the crap like that. If you can can so easily give people this much crap then why not code your own things instead of using other peoples coded engines. Why not thank him first for making it then move on to your feedback, is that too hard?

Edited by Script47

Script, that guy is the proud owner of prsionhavoc/mafiahavoc/wisecrime/**ck knows what else, and you have the nerve to question his ability to code....

(sarcasm btw, he doesn't know his ass from his elbow)

I really don't understand the way people act on this forum. The majority (not ALL) expect everything for nothing and the compulsive lying is like hanging out with 3 year olds. it gets pretty tiresome :eek:.

thanks angel for the share :) from the screenies i seen looks nice will put up a demo soon for the lazy people :p

Ah thanks, remember to set error_reporting off, otherwise I doubt it will work as I haven't defined anything or checked if get is set anywhere xD

I downloaded the engine when it was first introduced to MWG and I liked it.

Thanks Angel for sharing it to the public.

But one little question, why haven't you released a game with this engine?

I would be very interested in playing it.

I downloaded the engine when it was first introduced to MWG and I liked it.

Thanks Angel for sharing it to the public.

But one little question, why haven't you released a game with this engine?

I would be very interested in playing it.

I did, I had it for 2 months, then I got a full time job and couldn't maintain it, glad you like it though! Mafiacore was way too basic, there were no real features that stood out, the simplicity did however. I am working on something now, and have been over the past months. PM me your skype if you want, have a chat sometime. Probably going to be a few months before I think about getting a BETA out though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...