MakeWebGames

Crime style layout for sale

Kr3W

• 1 month later...
Alright, not a single comment so it must suck. I'll sell it for $15 PSD...

This forum really isn't active enough to yield a reply after 4 hours!

I know you haven't asked for people's opinions but hopefully this can help you out! You've done a good job overall with the template but it's not really suited to a game. Also using standard gradients doesn't seem to be very popular anymore, I'd try using more textures or sticking with flat design. I'd use some form of boxes/dividers on the menu to make it easier to click and navigate through the site. Sticking to a completely grey palette can also make the site look very dull.

This forum really isn't active enough to yield a reply after 4 hours!

I know you haven't asked for people's opinions but hopefully this can help you out! You've done a good job overall with the template but it's not really suited to a game. Also using standard gradients doesn't seem to be very popular anymore, I'd try using more textures or sticking with flat design. I'd use some form of boxes/dividers on the menu to make it easier to click and navigate through the site. Sticking to a completely grey palette can also make the site look very dull.

Thanks man I really appreciate the constructive criticism (and I did ask for it!). I'll change these around and put out a new template here in a bit to see if it's improved! Oh and this thread was like 3 or 4 weeks old when I posted to it again haha, not 4 hours.

Thanks man I really appreciate the constructive criticism (and I did ask for it!). I'll change these around and put out a new template here in a bit to see if it's improved! Oh and this thread was like 3 or 4 weeks old when I posted to it again haha, not 4 hours.

Oh.. my mistake! Looking forward to seeing what you create, this really has potential!