MakeWebGames

Daily random items

SRB

Someone asked for this, so here it is.

Your players can click on this once daily, and get between 2 and 5 random items at a cost of 100 crystals.

SQL

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

DAILY CRON

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

CODE (random_items.php)

LINK

NOTE This is untested and wrote "on the fly", so no guarantees of it not having an error, BUT if there is, post here and someone (May be me) should correct it.

Nice contribution. What I would say is if you have you donator packs as items (or any items simply donator only) you should add a way to avoid giving those out. Also I don't like the ORDER BY RAND(),

Anyway thanks for helping someone out. :)

-

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Guest again.

I don't particularly like the RAND() either but I'm decorating my house still, so time isn't plentiful right now.

Personally, I'd create the array of all items and then random the array.

In regards to donator items, I'd assume they aren't buy able, hence the clause for itmbuyable in the query

• 2 months later...