MakeWebGames

Hydra's Blacked Out World website template auction

Hydra

Over the last couple of weeks I've been making a brand new website template called "Blacked Out World".

Here's some details about the template

1)

• HTML
  • HTML5
  • CSS
  • CSS3
  • PHP

2)

I offer everyone 2 weeks support after you buy the script. (Please note this time can be extended if arranged and discussed with Hydra)

3)

You can use this website template on as many websites as you like, there is not a limit on how many websites you use my scripts on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

1)

My scripts are not to be sold on unless you have bought a premium pass of me for a total of £100. (A premium pass is explained in further detail after the "rules" section.)

2)

You are not to take my work and take the credit for making the script.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premium Pass

A Premium Pass costs a total of £100. With a Premium Pass you are entitled to sell some of the scripts you have brought off me and you keep the commission. A Premium Pass cannot be sold by anyone unless sold by Hydra herself.

Features of a Premium Pass

• Sell my template that you have purchased
  • 2 months support
  • 2 week cash back

Features of Standard Pass

• You cannot sell my templates
  • 2 week support
  • 7 day cash back

Screenshots

Screenshot 1: http://snag.gy/G7ZYb.jpg

Screenshot 2: http://snag.gy/G7ZYb.jpg

Screenshot 3: http://snag.gy/G7ZYb.jpg

More screenshots are to be added. Please watch this space.

Features

• Support Chat included
  • Edited to suit your needs
  • Custom pages
  • Virus Free

If you would like to bid on this script - starting bid - £5.00

If you would like to buy out this script - £10.00

If you would like to buy a Premium Pass - £100 - First 5 buyers pay £60 for a Premium Pass.

You may also email me @ [email protected] for further information.

Edited by Hydra

Not a bad price for a clean looking website. Question: Is the chat using mysql(i)? Or a file based DB? - Not that i'm buying but I'm sure people would like to know :D

It runs off a database. In the database you can put operators names and levels in there.