MakeWebGames

Attack Limit

Dragon Blade

I believe thats what you want to use. The other one will make it so NO ONE can attack them but 3 times in 30 minutes. Either way could work but not clear on which you want because your message says one thing and the code another. But good luck :)

PS: I have no clue if "attackedby" is the name of that in your database, so it may need to be updated to whatever is the equivalent.

I believe it's "attacker" and "attacked".

systems like this are a double edge blade if you ask me. You are never going to make people happy because this protects the weak people so the strong people get all pissy. If you don't have something like this then the weak people are the one complaining "I can't play the game cause I'm always in the hospital".

The whole object of these games is to kick some butt so I tend to steer away from these types of things and if people don't like the way you have your game set up oh well its not for them. And this is where gangs come into play. I once played a game where if you attacked an online player and you guys were both in a gang it was automatic wartime so people thought twice about onlining another player.

What you can possibly do is if you have a gang event system store the attack logs in those if the player attacked is online and send an event to both gangs or to the gang leaders that way they know what is going on and make it hell for the player being a bad ass. If their presidents dont do anything then its fair game for a war