MakeWebGames

New Index page

jcvenom

yes i did the game is soo boring and so many clones people are quitting faster than people signing up and yes not much people go online its say's 24k people go on each day on there counters but do you know if you login and log out and login again its just keeps counting

Of course the counter will go up, it counts how many logs per day there are, and by you signing in and out it will raise it. I highly doubt in anyway that it is "dying".

Im not trying to clone Torn,. but to have the same features as other websites is not a bad idea,. EG,. Facebook has a wall very simular to bebo and myspace where you comment with eachother,. not exactly different and original but the originality stands out from its other features,. and some features are just key to all websites within its category,.

that's fine man but cmon stop sticking to the torn city theme the game is almost dead and the only people playing are loyal players people are tired of clones why don't you make a unique design like murder-city.net some people have stolen my game files as i forgot i gave them ftp :) so im changing my game

Also will you give this small add-on away for free aswell ??

Im not trying to clone Torn,. but to have the same features as other websites is not a bad idea,. EG,. Facebook has a wall very simular to bebo and myspace where you comment with eachother,. not exactly different and original but the originality stands out from its other features,. and some features are just key to all websites within its category,.

ok pm me and i can help you also are you willing to pay

that's fine man but cmon stop sticking to the torn city theme the game is almost dead and the only people playing are loyal players people are tired of clones why don't you make a unique design like murder-city.net some people have stolen my game files as i forgot i gave them ftp :) so im changing my game

All I have to say is HaHaHaHa.

Dead? No.. very far from it.

murder-city.net a unique design? Hmm.. unique, yes.. to what extent is the question...

Im guessing jcvenom owns murder-city.net ,.

so it would just be a simple copy and paste me the log scripts as its already implemented into his game,.

accept for the crime categories might need a little work,,

ive already designed an honor award layout for these add-on's ,. just need the log scripts,.

Im guessing jcvenom owns murder-city.net ,.

so it would just be a simple copy and paste me the log scripts as its already implemented into his game,.

accept for the crime categories might need a little work,,

ive already designed an honor award layout for these add-on's ,. just need the log scripts,.

i don't own murder-city.net i own crimecity-mafia.com also HauntedDawg calm down lol i can code now if you don't like me making things for people get the **** away from my thread i don't need dickheads annoying me saying i can't do this and that im simply here to provide and make things for people and when i am done my estate agent mod i will post it so have you got that

i don't own murder-city.net i own crimecity-mafia.com also HauntedDawg calm down lol i can code now if you don't like me making things for people get the **** away from my thread i don't need dickheads annoying me saying i can't do this and that im simply here to provide and make things for people and when i am done my estate agent mod i will post it so have you got that

LOL @ "i can code now"

3 days ago you were asking for help.. How lovely is this thread getting..

LOL @ "i can code now"

3 days ago you were asking for help.. How lovely is this thread getting..

i was asking for help with css bars as i never done them before but now i know how to whats the problem in asking for something im sure you have asked for lots of things before

i was asking for help with css bars as i never done them before but now i know how to whats the problem in asking for something im sure you have asked for lots of things before

I posted a link directly to that tutorial for you. Claiming you know how to program is slightly ridiculous when you cannot follow an easy step by step tutorial.

I posted a link directly to that tutorial for you. Claiming you know how to program is slightly ridiculous when you cannot follow an easy step by step tutorial.

so your basically call me ridiculous for not knowing css bars i have told you get that in your head i have never used css bars i always use images also know looking at the tutorial css bars suck why? because it doesn't work well with Internet explorer so for you to call me ridiculous is not needed now as i know how to use them i don't need help anymore

'css bars' take the very simplest aspects of css and div usage, to create what looks to be a progress bar.

They aren't complicated in the slightest and if you did have any valuable knowledge about css you more than likely would have worked out how to do it yourself as it's not a difficult concept to get your head around.

Plus getting abusive in your posts isn't going to demonstrate your professionalism....

'css bars' take the very simplest aspects of css and div usage, to create what looks to be a progress bar.

They aren't complicated in the slightest and if you did have any valuable knowledge about css you more than likely would have worked out how to do it yourself as it's not a difficult concept to get your head around.

Plus getting abusive in your posts isn't going to demonstrate your professionalism....

dude wow you learned css bars ok well i didn't ok and this is what i worked out

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

im not getting abusive its kind of the other way around im trying my best and if you can't accept me on forums im out

dude wow you learned css bars ok well i didn't ok and this is what i worked out

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

im not getting abusive its kind of the other way around im trying my best and if you can't accept me on forums im out

You keep making out that 'css bars' are something special, like there java or something crazy, you don't learn 'css bars', you learn CSS. Just my 2 cents.

The problem is I've seen posts from you offering paid services on things more advanced then a CSS bar. If you weren't offering services people probably wouldn't care.

and your saying this isn't abusive?! do you get what the word abusive means?

and since when do you go from:

Not being able to code-------------------------> Being able to code now...

not something you can either do or not do, it's about varying degrees of skill and competency.

i can code i didn't try css bars ever so im pretty new to that ok guys

lol 'css bars' are not a THING. it's a combination of css and html that creates the effect of a progress bar. If you're new to css bars that could only mean your new to css and html as a whole.

but anyway, carry on with your sales pitch...