MakeWebGames

New Index page

jcvenom

Ok I made a new index page which i used to use on my old game its pretty much advanced

Ok replace your index Page with This

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

And your done screenies are below

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1053[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1054[/ATTACH]

index1.PNG.fbab3c8e91ed4a8770219fd0909b3677.PNG

index2.PNG.1876fe9521e35f02f2e0b36f93a3a0fe.PNG

• Like 1

i have now changed the file seems no one is interested in MMC maybe i should stop making mods for it and make mods for rc

People are interested in MCC, however the modifications bought out currently don't really offer much, and people might just come to the thread and then copy and code and go without saying thanks.

People are interested in MCC, however the modifications bought out currently don't really offer much, and people might just come to the thread and then copy and code and go without saying thanks.

true im thinking of making a menu bar

I don't know if its just me but to people who use this please fix the bank stats. For example the screenshots show for bank $-1 and nothing for the others. Other than that its not too bad but I would change some of the heights in some of your rows

ok i will recode the whole thing then and instead of using tables i will use <div>

I'm not saying to recode the whole thing. I mean, honeslty its my opinion only atleast so far and they are easy adjustments to make. You have your td class set up for 22 height so If I were to use this I would lower it down some.

The money thing I mentioned its and easy fix as well, just check if its less than 0 { make it 0 } se how easy that was?

You paved the road now its up to people to drive on it. If your happy with your modifications great, don't let one or 2 people tell you how you should do it. If they don't like it they don't have to use it or they can change it themselves

I'm not saying to recode the whole thing. I mean, honeslty its my opinion only atleast so far and they are easy adjustments to make. You have your td class set up for 22 height so If I were to use this I would lower it down some.

The money thing I mentioned its and easy fix as well, just check if its less than 0 { make it 0 } se how easy that was?

You paved the road now its up to people to drive on it. If your happy with your modifications great, don't let one or 2 people tell you how you should do it. If they don't like it they don't have to use it or they can change it themselves

ok kyle thanks

ok i will recode the whole thing then and instead of using tables i will use <div>

Although, div's are great for design work. But table's are still widely used for tabled data.

When it come's to design work (Your interface) use div's, when it come's to displaying table like data, use table's, it's what they are there for.

Table's are not going anywhere soon: http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_tables.asp

Even facebook use table's, because they are easier to develop table like data than using div's where with a div, ill let you read this instead: http://coding.smashingmagazine.com/2009/04/08/from-table-hell-to-div-hell/

Although, div's are great for design work. But table's are still widely used for tabled data.

When it come's to design work (Your interface) use div's, when it come's to displaying table like data, use table's, it's what they are there for.

Table's are not going anywhere soon: http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_tables.asp

Even facebook use table's, because they are easier to develop table like data than using div's where with a div, ill let you read this instead: http://coding.smashingmagazine.com/2009/04/08/from-table-hell-to-div-hell/

ok i will take a look

yes i can code any of them for you

Similar to Torn i would like to record each crime group committed,. and total crimes,. would you be able to code that for me ??

as i want to produce an awards system to keep people motivated in the game and have goals to reach

Similar to Torn i would like to record each crime group committed,. and total crimes,. would you be able to code that for me ??

as i want to produce an awards system to keep people motivated in the game and have goals to reach

that's fine man but cmon stop sticking to the torn city theme the game is almost dead and the only people playing are loyal players people are tired of clones why don't you make a unique design like murder-city.net some people have stolen my game files as i forgot i gave them ftp :) so im changing my game

that's fine man but cmon stop sticking to the torn city theme the game is almost dead and the only people playing are loyal players people are tired of clones why don't you make a unique design like murder-city.net some people have stolen my game files as i forgot i gave them ftp :) so im changing my game

Did you just say Torn City is almost dead?

Did you just say Torn City is almost dead?

yes i did the game is soo boring and so many clones people are quitting faster than people signing up and yes not much people go online its say's 24k people go on each day on there counters but do you know if you login and log out and login again its just keeps counting