MakeWebGames

Selling MCCodeMods.com

Cronus

Guys I'm getting out of the mod selling business and I'm willing to entertain some bids for the site and the rights to all of the mods with it. I will not be having open bidding for everyone to view, if you are interested, message me. If no one makes a decent offer there is a really good chance I will be listing it on Flippa, but I would much rather sell it to someone in the community.

Edited by Cronus

More info on the site would be good? Money made? Visitors? A price your looking for?

Well judging by almost every game I have been on MC related there has been atleast one of his mods so based off that I'd say the rights you get would payoff in the near future provided you come up with new and improved stuff.

@Cronus

Its like I told you before when you first told me I bummed to see you go but you have a new venture ahead of you and I hope it pans out for you. You have been an inspiration for me in the couple years we have gotten to know each other. And you know where to find me if you decide to hit me up.

Farewell and good luck, you are one of the few that has been there when I needed someone.

Well judging by almost every game I have been on MC related there has been atleast one of his mods so based off that I'd say the rights you get would payoff in the near future provided you come up with new and improved stuff.

That can be good or bad. Good if the sales are stable, and bad if it's a largely distributed modification.

As Razor42 said statistics on the website would be appreciated.

actually what you sent me was this....

I just noticed you were up late and wanted to say if your working on the image right now (its ok if you havent started I'd rather have quality then rush it) then you should sleep, you don't need to work on it late if you are

I honestly had no idea what you were talking about as it sounded like you want me to make you an image or something? So I just never responded.

I am sending you info now.

• 2 weeks later...