MakeWebGames

Gang Kidnap

This mod was requested by Bennyh789 on this topic

Gang Kidnap

Edit gangs.php

Find

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add below

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Find

Add below

Find

Add below

Find

Add above

Edit yourgang.php

Find (at the bottom of the file)

Add below

Find

Add

Find

Add below

Find

Add below

Find the closing brace of the gang_staff_idx() function

Add below

Edit global_func.php

Add at the bottom

Find in the menuarea() function

Change to

Find

Add below

SQLs

Nice mod will be using this just one question, is it 100% guaranteed you can kidnap the person or is their a chance of failing and going hospital, jail or even your gang member getting kidnapped from it?

100% currently, I can easily modify it to have the chance effect if you'd like?

I am currently using an old gang kidnapping mod, very simple but not made very well. I am also in the middle of converting a Faction mod into a Cartel Mod with lots of new stuff added, I do believe I'm going to work this mod into the Cartels as it looks much more comprehensive :thumbsup:

Nice mod will be using this just one question, is it 100% guaranteed you can kidnap the person or is their a chance of failing and going hospital, jail or even your gang member getting kidnapped from it?

Untested

Replace the gang_kidnap() function in yourgang.php with this:

Any bugs, post here

I am currently using an old gang kidnapping mod, very simple but not made very well. I am also in the middle of converting a Faction mod into a Cartel Mod with lots of new stuff added, I do believe I'm going to work this mod into the Cartels as it looks much more comprehensive :thumbsup:

Thank you :)

Edited by Magictallguy
Updated the code, removed a few bugs

• 3 months later...

Just the two minor errors.

When I am putting:

<td>",(($gangdata['gangID'] != $ir['gang']) ? "<a href='gangs.php?action=kidnap&ID=".$gangdata['gangID']."&u=".$r['userid']."'>Kidnap</a>" : ''),"</td>

where it should go I get the error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/endoftim/public_html/gangs.php on line 106

And when I type the kidnap link in manually I get:

QUERY ERROR: Query was empty

Query was

My manual link: ww.endoftimez.com/gangs.php?action=kidnap&ID=2&u=2

The Id IS in that gang

Thanks

Ben

Edited by Bennyh789

I was just going over the kidnapping sections while converting this to fit with my Cartels and I happened to notice that the 2 queries needed to deduct from one and pay the other gang are not there :P

Thank you, original code updated and optimised slightly

• 1 month later...