MakeWebGames

[ v1 ] [ v2 ] Need code?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so MTG what I'd like to see, if you don't mind doing so. I want to have a game wide war option to make it so I can either have my members have a war between males vs females and another option to have it where I can make it so they have to join a team under an owner. So like say I'm one of the owners I'd have a team and then another of my owners would have a team and they'd compete for our team to see who is victorious. Maybe have a day for signups and then a day for the war say midnight to midnight.

Also, I'd like to have an option to be able to create a tournament, say like a battle royale. have like 16 players to start and then have rounds with the winner taking 75% of the money put in and second place taking the other 25%. The players themselves have to add in the money to join the tournament though. And on the staff side make it to where I can control how many people to start and how much the buy in is

I'd still like to see this.

McCodes V2

Mod Name - Scratch Cards

Basically like scratch cards in real life

only this will have 12 panels 4 x 4

player can click 4 random panels if they find 2 matching symbols they win x amount depending on the symbols they find

I like that idea.

1 ----- new housing estate?? The default V2 one is really crappy.

2 ----- New streets system with staff panel access to create the variation of outcomes etc.

3 ----- new gym system? Maybe someone can expand??

I'll need better instruction than that. You haven't given me enough information on what you want

I'd still like to see this.

And you will!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

New estates Mod for MCC 2.0.5b

Able to make houses then add "upgrades" to the houses (IE: Pool, garden, leather couch, wooden chair, etc) These upgrades will obviously cost money for the end user. They'll increase the users will in return.

Each upgrade has a few things

-Happiness

-Comfort

-Creativity

-Will

These 4 things will help you when doing crimes and training.