MakeWebGames

game suggestions

Mr-Scripts

Hello mwg users I currently have a game that keeps gets hacked I've got a url logger in place to track the pages but I've been through the logs without luck nothing out of the ordinary so my only conclusion is to rebuild the database from scratch or. To research further to see if it's a SQL injection if not pay some one to look and correct it as I dont have much time at the moment any suggestions or people that want to look inbox me

Could you post your game link (or a mirror of your game) so we can test for the flaws?

I am having the same trouble

Could anyone please test my site for flaws

http://www.endoftimez.info

Username: emailtest

Password: reloaded

There are no crons running on the game so don't get put in hosp or jail lol

Thanks in advance

I have credited the account with 10 million and 50 zombie heads in case they are needed

Have fun hacking!!

What did they actually do, you mention rebuilding the database so did they drop it? What kind of site is it, and is it based of preexisting software? If so there could be a flaw in it others have found before.

its a texted based mafia game and ill send you link in private message

oh and before i forget the same owners of that site sold me a lottory mod for $50 when i recieved it, it was a free mod made for these forums

// Created, and released for free for the MWG (makewebgames.io) community by Kieran-R

oh and before i forget the same owners of that site sold me a lottory mod for $50 when i recieved it, it was a free mod made for these forums

// Created, and released for free for the MWG (makewebgames.io) community by Kieran-R

Well i guess you should have done some investigating before spending the money on the mods

Well i guess you should have done some investigating before spending the money on the mods

i didnt even know about this forum until i boiught the scripts, and mr scripts you have lots of games, you take a copy of pocketmafia rename it do some tweaks and sell, do not try take me for an idiot again

i didnt even know about this forum until i boiught the scripts, and mr scripts you have lots of games, you take a copy of pocketmafia rename it do some tweaks and sell, do not try take me for an idiot again

you are a idiot cause you have no proof and your making false claims which you cant back up and if you cross check my name/domain/personal information it will tell you i own only one domain.

so can we get back on topic and this is not a topic to slag people off and make claims and lie this topic was created for the purpose of help and only that.

Edited by Mr-Scripts