MakeWebGames

New game with lots of ideas

CalumJ

hello im starting a new game using McCodes free, i know bits and bobs about coding php.

this game will be free with lots and lots of stuff to do.

So basically i'm looking for advanced coders who will work for free to get profit to get the website up and going, all the profit will go to you

untill you are satisfied with the amount of money you have earned for the work done.

if you would like more info mail me thanks :)

hello im starting a new game using McCodes free, i know bits and bobs about coding php.

this game will be free with lots and lots of stuff to do.

So basically i'm looking for advanced coders who will work for free to get profit to get the website up and going, all the profit will go to you

untill you are satisfied with the amount of money you have earned for the work done.

if you would like more info mail me thanks :)

do you have any plans on advertising? how your going to build up your player base?

a good advertising tool is an android app

do you have any plans on advertising? how your going to build up your player base?

a good advertising tool is an android app

I'm curious about this, is an android app really a good advertising tool, if your game is primarily a 'browser-play-at-home' game, over a mobile game?

You'd think the folks that use android apps for their gaming needs, don't really have the time or the availability to sit at home and play the game on the pc?

-sorry offtopic.

90% of my players play via the app through the day when they cant get to a pc. not only that it only costs 25$ for a google dev console and you get between 15-20 new players a day thats good advertising for a small new starter in my mind

I'm curious about this, is an android app really a good advertising tool, if your game is primarily a 'browser-play-at-home' game, over a mobile game?

You'd think the folks that use android apps for their gaming needs, don't really have the time or the availability to sit at home and play the game on the pc?

-sorry offtopic.

I don't see why an App would be good advertising (other than word of mouth), however it's the same principle of checking facebook, and gaining notifications for games that work through them. That notification would get you back to your PC to check something on your farm (farmville) for example. In all honesty facebook notifications (since they are probably going to be checking them via their phone more often then a game specific app) are cheaper, and often better advertising anyway.

Back on topic what exactly are you offering? You have a FREE version of Mccodes and what? Do you have any skills yourself? A decent host ready to go?

Sorry but why should a good coder work for you? Why shouldn't this person work for his/her own project instead? And a share of a potential gain? If there is nothing to show, well, it's like a share of 0%

BTW "loads of ideas" are worth nothing, everyone have tons of ideas (many are not even doable), yet bring them to live is the real thing and what makes them worth something. So unless you have like a well known IP (like harry potter or a marvel comics) just a story and an idea is not bringing anything to the table.

I don't see why an App would be good advertising (other than word of mouth), however it's the same principle of checking facebook, and gaining notifications for games that work through them. That notification would get you back to your PC to check something on your farm (farmville) for example. In all honesty facebook notifications (since they are probably going to be checking them via their phone more often then a game specific app) are cheaper, and often better advertising anyway.

Back on topic what exactly are you offering? You have a FREE version of Mccodes and what? Do you have any skills yourself? A decent host ready to go?

90% of my players play via the app through the day when they cant get to a pc. not only that it only costs 25$ for a google dev console and you get between 15-20 new players a day thats good advertising for a small new starter in my mind