MakeWebGames

what would you like to see on the grpg

grant

so i have been thinking what can i add to the script to make it better for players to keep playing and make them enjoy the game i see just about all the grpg games out there have the same idea so i want to make it go the other way take it to ah new level of gaming with mods that has not been made for grpg the ideas that are giving will come with grpg as stander mods

Gang wars, hit list, player of the hour, better crimes where you can set the amount of time in jail(rewards and others)

random acts of violence (randomly a player will get attacked by an npc) if they win, give them something, loose, they go to hospital for set time.

profile signatures, better username functions (not just login name)

profile comments.

user shops, better housing system (not just buy a house.)

achievements - so many crimes, attacks, money, lvl, points etc

Gang wars, hit list, player of the hour, better crimes where you can set the amount of time in jail(rewards and others)

random acts of violence (randomly a player will get attacked by an npc) if they win, give them something, loose, they go to hospital for set time.

profile signatures, better username functions (not just login name)

profile comments.

user shops, better housing system (not just buy a house.)

achievements - so many crimes, attacks, money, lvl, points etc

lol, that seems to me you do want a fully functional game, not an engine! and those are easily achieved with a few mods.

@grant: the engine itself is not lacking functionality, but a big rewrite (security wise, classes and a few minor tweaks), I would consider also adding some support documentation, and/or an official site.

he asked for features i gave a list.

if he wants to know what to do with the engine easy.

write a 2nd class that brings back everything but energy,hp,awake, nerve and password. and use that for the user profile/gang members

secure all inputs - market, shops, 5050,gym, login, register, profile, password, gang name, newspaper, inventory, send money/points/item.

add a sha512+salt to passwords

use a better/nicer css (not dragging the style from the user table, maybe have an if statment to select different templates just dont store the css values in the db)

an actual admin panel :)

CCS sheet has been changed for easy to change setting layout is easy changed password will be sha512+salt all this stuff has been done every file has been recoded just looking some more stuff to add to the script will post some screen shots of what I changed on the script

CCS sheet has been changed for easy to change setting layout is easy changed password will be sha512+salt all this stuff has been done every file has been recoded just looking some more stuff to add to the script will post some screen shots of what I changed on the script

You should make a website/documentation as well! And of course a demo available.

• 3 weeks later...

seriously all of you are just listing modifications for GRPG why dont you just start with

1) Security.

2) Clean Code.

3) Template/Module System.

4) GRPG V1 Mod Support like a compatibility layer.

5) Minimal Design (BootStrap) or something similar so it is actually GENERIC not mafia as i seen with GRPG every game looks pretty much the same with that grey black layout

and as said before do not theme the engine to a genre keep it minimal.

and how your wording stuff you are just editing GRPG V1 and re releasing tbh if you are doing this just quit as GRPG needs a full refresh not just edited

Edited by urbanmafia
  • Like 1