MakeWebGames

New Mafia Game! Please look

tom101uk

Warning: include(.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mafiadre/public_html/index.php on line 2

Warning: include(.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mafiadre/public_html/index.php on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mafiadre/public_html/index.php

You may want to fix this.

@Joel i was guna mention that

but all in all the game layout looks quite good

you might want to make it a little more user friendly for new players as its hard to locate things in the game

may i suggest a bar near the top which has donation (and when you make it) voting

also another bar a little bigger for, mail, inventory, and whatever you decide to add not saying you have it yet

just an idea

This guy is yet another game owner/spammer who to spam his little game into others mailboxes ...

Opinions on the game please....

Complete and utter rubbish, barley works, sh1t layout, sh1t owner, 47 different game names dotted around the pages, all in all a fail my friend.

Hows that for a review ?