MakeWebGames

Updated MIX formulae Available soon

Uridium

This update for the MIX has been radically overhauled and never has the same outcome for all users.. example

if you mix

1 Tumbleweed + Argoyle Cress + Cinnamon the outcome is > Piper Wort Potion

however this mix isnt always the same outcome for everyone so example

2 Tumbleweed + Argoyle Cress + Cinnamon the outcome is > Hemlock Potion

as you can see same ingredients different outcome for users...

This is purely so users that mix ingredients dont give the game away and tell everyone else the formulae

cos as you can see everyone elses are different outcomes..

I think thats a good idea, then it means the items needed to create stuff will be more widely desirable.

Rather than everyone wanting a few items to make the best things and those items becoming super valuable/rare, everyone will need different items.

Ohoh, somebody started to dig into NWE features lately ;)

Yes that could be the best of both worlds (like single click combats or not). Now the only thing is, in my version of the mixing formula, it could be pretty much any items, where in illusions version it picks the possible items from a given type. I could check how to do it, but not sure you can do both with a single switch in the config.

Ohoh, somebody started to dig into NWE features lately ;)

Yes that could be the best of both worlds (like single click combats or not). Now the only thing is, in my version of the mixing formula, it could be pretty much any items, where in illusions version it picks the possible items from a given type. I could check how to do it, but not sure you can do both with a single switch in the config.

I have always been diggin lol just trying to get used to it coming from MC.