MakeWebGames

MMA game partnership!

Razor42

Title:

CageCarnage

Game abstract:

CageCarnage is a game built around the world of MMA! It will be a text based browser game and will allow players to build fighters and fight up through the ranks become a champion!.

Unique Features:

1:The whole concept of the game is pretty unique.

2:Ability to work up through Amateur and Pro rankings.

3: Learn new fight moves as you progress through your career.

4:Stylise your fighter by choose weight class, fight style & much more.

5:Perform real time moves in a fight system that allows you to chain combinations together to cause devastating knockouts.

And many many more!!.

Current development status:

Currently it is in the planning stage with most of it figured out.

My own skills and tasks within the game:

My current skills include being able to code in PHP,MySQL,HTML,CSS & also skills with photoshop. My tasks within the game will be coder, small design tasks, content/creative writer & game manager.

What I am looking for?:

I am looking for someone who can code in PHP,MySQL & JavaScript. You must be able to show examples of your coding and/or a graphics designer. Also someone willing to invest money into the project would be a bonus but not neccessary.

Costs & expenses:

I will pay for hosting and domain costs until the game is up and running and earning money which the the earnings will pay to the hosting costs.

current team:

Me, myself and I.

Shares & Gains:

I am willing to split the profits of the game 70/30 to my partner as I am more bothered about making a successful game than making money. Ownership rights will be split 50/50 though.

For those who don't know what MMA is... MMA stands for mixed martial arts and is a fighting sport where people fight in a cage. It is the fastest growin sport in the world and the biggest current company in MMA is UFC!

• 2 months later...

How is the battle system going to work. I thought about doing exactly what your planning but the battle system gave me hell when trying to design it. Learning new moves and all that is simple, but putting them to use and retalitating offensiving moves with defensive move's, and putting multiple offensive moves into combination's just blow's my freaking mind designing the damn batttle system.

How is the battle system going to work. I thought about doing exactly what your planning but the battle system gave me hell when trying to design it. Learning new moves and all that is simple, but putting them to use and retalitating offensiving moves with defensive move's, and putting multiple offensive moves into combination's just blow's my freaking mind designing the damn batttle system.

Perhaps the use of a flash or java applet?