MakeWebGames

goth central shutting down

Raven1992

No I not mean complete we are just shuting down this october as it be Halloween soon the login page will be taken down tomorrow so will the register page as well as we be.on holiday for a while we open it up in November for you

**UPDATE**

due to ton's of people spamming my inbox complaining that the login and register gonna be taken down i have decided to put it back up and delete over 2000 emails of people complaining but i will tell u this i takeing the register down whever they like it or not login page will be up

Edited by Raven1992

Ok this is getting beyond a joke... Either spell correctly and make it readable, or do not post at all!! I may sound harsh, but your whole topic made no sense at all, and you have been doing this since you have registered your account on here. If you can not type due to being on a phone, please wait until you are at a computer with a keyboard... You can not be that stupid at spelling and grammar, can you?!

No I not mean complete we are just shuting down this october as it be Halloween soon the login page will be taken down tomorrow so will the register page as well as we be.on holiday for a while we open it up in November for you

Do you think anyone here would be interested in this? After all this is a game dev forum not a game playing forum.

Ok this is getting beyond a joke... Either spell correctly and make it readable, or do not post at all!! I may sound harsh, but your whole topic made no sense at all, and you have been doing this since you have registered your account on here. If you can not type due to being on a phone, please wait until you are at a computer with a keyboard... You can not be that stupid at spelling and grammar, can you?!

Some people have dyslexia....

The next comment about spelling from you, I will flame you something crazy ;)

Some people have dyslexia....

The next comment about spelling from you, I will flame you something crazy ;)

He said it was from typing from his phone though that is no reason to be stupid in spelling!! He's been doing it from the time he registered and many have told him even the admin so :P

He said it was from typing from his phone though that is no reason to be stupid in spelling!! He's been doing it from the time he registered and many have told him even the admin so :P

not all admins told me about my spelling

Should be fairly obvious, but ...I already gathered business acumen wasn't one of his strong suits.

that true i only done the site as a hobby while i am away on holiday

It might just be me, but shutting your game down for a month doesn't really seem like a good way of keeping what players you have.

it only till i get back from holiday it not gonna be gone forever

**UPDATE**

due to ton's of people spamming my inbox complaining that the login and register gonna be taken down i have decided to put it back up and delete over 2000 emails of people complaining but i will tell u this i takeing the register down whever they like it or not login page will be up

2000 emails? exaggerate much? You don't even have that many on your game, maybe 2 that are active, but nothing near 2,000 and all your players on page 2 are generated names from a hack, and half of page 1 is too...

Anyways shutting down on a holiday when your game is the general mccode engine is stupid... And when you do have a "game" and not an engine it would still be stupid to shut a game down, your most earned profit comes from a holiday that is if you offer any holiday events...