MakeWebGames

Paid Request (inventory Dropdown menu)

sixsens

I need someone to mod my inventory,

As i have too many items its getting long to scrool down.

I need a dropdown menu for my itemtype listing.

a (Show/Hidden) by itemtype with JS For Mccode V2

Illusion did one here: http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/40409-Updated-Inventory-Layout?highlight=inventory

But he doesnt have the time to do it.

I can pay 20$ for a FAST work.

PM me

You have 2 people working on this for you.....now thats funny.

Does it also need a project manager lol

Why you post... ( everywhere you post ) Are you collect posting?.... obviously you post for mostly nothing...

always saying do it yourself or post unusable thing like this one...

Please Ruler Of Zu Forget all my post...

A dropdown seriously you cannot do this yourself?

What are you doing trying to make a PHP based game when you CANNOT DO THE BASICS

There is being a novice, noob call it what you like however there is also being lazy and wanting everything done for you regardless if your willing to pay pittance for it to be done for you.

DJK posted something that would do just this and clean up your inventory about a week ago. If you could be bothered to even look.

I dont see any reason for 2 people to be working on this. Thats just ridiculous.

Zu, he stated he wants it done with Javascript, so in theory, jquery. It does not mean he does not know the basics of PHP and html, but he might not know how to do it in jquery. So shush!

If he wanted to pay 2 people, its his choice! Perhaps one of them create a better working system, while the other just cant. Never can be sure anymore, so he is right by having a backup.

a (Show/Hidden) by itemtype with JS For Mccode V2

And then again, for $20. Jeez, it's better than $2 - $5 that the actual "noobs" used to offer! With $20, i can at least buy something.

Ruler of MWG

look your old post

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/34399-MC-v2-Inventory-mod-request?highlight=inventory

I aint got time to do this so gonna throw it out there for someone to make for me :lol:

I wanna organise my inventory to a ajax tabbed listings. For example Weapons, Potions, Others...

Click on the link and you bring up whats in your inventory for items of that type.

Msg me pls.

You could do it yourself too... !?!?!?

Rulerof ****

And Again im asking you, Stop pestering everyone.

In theory jquery for a show / hide. Really? cmon even your brighter than that surely or is pre-built all you can work with HD. Run along hush now hush.

Hahaha...

So, just because i said "in theory jquery", you think to yourself that i can not work without jquery?, well sorry sir. You are a complete dumbass.

So, let's put this to a test shall we?

Create a basic html page. with 20 plain <div> elements. Select the 9th and 12th element, then fade them out on page load. Then, register an event to a button that when clicked. Will fade out the rest, and only fade in those 2 selected divs. WITH NO JQUERY.

Good work DJkanna 2 thumbs up

Great worker and fast as hell

i really apreciate everything you did Thnaks again.

And 2 thumbs down for skooda who steal 10$ an ran away..

10$ knowing someone is not that bad.

As an advice for everyone dont give money before a work and dont give money to skooda as he is a thief.

Good thing i took 2 worker ;)

Good work DJkanna 2 thumbs up

Great worker and fast as hell

i really apreciate everything you did Thnaks again.

And 2 thumbs down for skooda who steal 10$ an ran away..

10$ knowing someone is not that bad.

As an advice for everyone dont give money before a work and dont give money to skooda as he is a thief.

Good thing i took 2 worker ;)

i see he back to him old self again