MakeWebGames

I want a game

Esquilache

Hello everyone!

I want someone to make me a game. A mafia based game... With the following features:

• Prison
  • Housing System
  • Pet System
  • PvP
  • Hospital
  • Traveling
  • Different Countries
  • Own forum for each country
  • General Game Forum
  • Admin Panel
  • Etc

Those are some features I want. If you're interested please send me a email at [email protected] or add me on MSN or skype which is esquilache90 and we'll discuss the price.

McCodes or NWE should do part of the trick, then you will have to put in some code to implement the story. Sorry but either you pay some good amount of money to someone which could do something for you (yet remains to be seen how much and what do you exactly get for the money), or you do it yourself. Better you choose the second road as you would be able to customize it as will and fix all the potential issues as they rise.

BTW for the features list you ask, if it's all custom, then 2000-5000 could be a reasonable price, if it's partially based on an existing engine, then the price could be lower as the engine could already provide some if not all what you need. Still, don't expect to have a full working game coded for you for less than 1000-2000$

McCodes or NWE should do part of the trick, then you will have to put in some code to implement the story. Sorry but either you pay some good amount of money to someone which could do something for you (yet remains to be seen how much and what do you exactly get for the money), or you do it yourself. Better you choose the second road as you would be able to customize it as will and fix all the potential issues as they rise.

BTW for the features list you ask, if it's all custom, then 2000-5000 could be a reasonable price, if it's partially based on an existing engine, then the price could be lower as the engine could already provide some if not all what you need. Still, don't expect to have a full working game coded for you for less than 1000-2000$

Thanks for the answer. I'll just buy the mmcodes and see what I can do... Thanks for the reply.

it more reliable than mccodes and it a better engione than mccodes

You can't just say that. You've made a point, now supply evidence and explain it. So far, it's your opinion.

@OP - Djkanna posted a engine comparison somewhere on here, I think you'll find it useful

You can't just say that. You've made a point, now supply evidence and explain it. So far, it's your opinion.

@OP - Djkanna posted a engine comparison somewhere on here, I think you'll find it useful

I can help here....

Poor quality coding and lack of security.

Poor database connection method with a mysqli class which isn't a mysqli class at all. False declaration blatant lie you decide.

Lack of actual support modifications development from the mccodes team.

Compared to nwe

Mysqli ext as default

Modification and frequent updates since release

Better code base

Faster support

But yeah refer to djk's excellent comparison.

i would supply evedence to support my thery but i can't add any baring that nwe is cheaper to use and there support is quicker than mcccodes.

where as mccodes have bad mysql tables it not secure and there support never do anything to help you as it take them 4 weeks to reply back a simple support message

and the money you get from mcccodes is kinda rubbish really hardly worth it buying from them

I can help here....

Poor quality coding and lack of security.

Poor database connection method with a mysqli class which isn't a mysqli class at all. False declaration blatant lie you decide.

Lack of actual support modifications development from the mccodes team.

Compared to nwe

Mysqli ext as default

Modification and frequent updates since release

Better code base

Faster support

But yeah refer to djk's excellent comparison.

I'd like to point out, I had very little to do with the creation of the comparison, I just made the thread for it.

The comparison is a joint effort between the MWG staff & the community in it's suggestions for it.

@Raven: "where as mccodes have bad mysql tables" - Um... In theory their structure choice isn't that bad. Could it be better? Sure, but it could be a hell of a lot worse.

@Support: I am aware of support issues being handled by the community when posted here, but I think they actually answer their support messages, within a reasonable time frame, correct me if I'm wrong though?

Explain the money you get from MCCodes though please?

• 1 month later...