MakeWebGames

Simple banking System with Loans & Investmenst!

Razor42

Hey there MWG,

This is my first mod!

<B>What this mod does?</B>

It basically allows players to make loans and investments. Players will be able to invest money. When they invest money there money will be doubled. Players will only be able to make 5 investments in their "life time". Also players will be able to get loans. Players will have to repay there loans with %25 interest on top of what they have loaned!.

I have tested this mod and there are no errors or bugs! If someone could please secure this mod then that would be great :) Also don't be harsh upon my coding, as I say this is the first mod I have ever created and I have only been learning to code for around 2/3 weeks now. :)

So here we go. First we must run these into our database!

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Then you need to replace your bank.php file with...

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Hope you all like it :) Please don't be harsh upon my coding this is my first mod and was created as a stepping stone in my learning. If someone could secure this I would be greatful :) Also you may notice I didn't add the JQuery Accordoin menu, this was simply because I couldn't get it sorted properly and was struggling to do it. I will try add the menu at a later date though. Also look out for the paid banking system coming such which will be much more advanced than this one.

Thanks,

Razor42

Very nice job, Razor.

Some of the things that I have added to my loan system for my future game is penalties for having defaulted on the loan.

If they default on the loan repayment ... I get a message saying so ... then they are added to the "not allowed to borrow again" list.

The money is then recouped from thier existing bank accounts. If there is no money to be had there ... then their balance is taken from whatever inventory they have ... this does not include donar items for obvious reasons. If there is none to be had from the inventory sale .. then whatever they earn via game routes .. it is confiscated automatically until the money is regained.

While they are in default ... interest is added.

here are the screenshots of razor bank mod it does work 100% nice one m8 good work anyways the screenshots to show u they work

[ATTACH=CONFIG]577[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]578[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]579[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]580[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]581[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]582[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]583[/ATTACH]

351927534_screenshot1.jpg.cc6334ac8865d33b9f787c9d20dc0d6a.jpg

950261219_screenshot2.jpg.68608702bc51c352573be2c1ead16efd.jpg

227692809_screenshot3.jpg.070e0168f732aba4192eac3ec1284a79.jpg

1140042247_screenshot4.jpg.e42166862c89e5873859ccfc01f99d77.jpg

433871369_screenshot5.jpg.bb2fd9048a59dcd8c69ab2cb43882a6e.jpg

782917561_screenshot6.jpg.a355f072780eb7487d37ed613f12855e.jpg

1342166985_screenshot7.jpg.4ccd252df298383fce39fd151276e262.jpg

What Danny said.

Also, have you thought about making the investments having a chance of losing money? It just seems a bit pointless the way it is. "Here's free money."

No offense meant. Definitely has potential.

Yeah, with the current economy, you can lose money in things like this...

As I said I am going to be releasing better versions, this is the first thing iv created and will be improving it and the reason for only 5 is because players would just be able to invest unlimited amounts and get rich easy, but I will be adding investments with win and losses soon so that will be removed. Thanks for the screenshots Raven and glad you like it :)

As I said I am going to be releasing better versions, this is the first thing iv created and will be improving it and the reason for only 5 is because players would just be able to invest unlimited amounts and get rich easy, but I will be adding investments with win and losses soon so that will be removed. Thanks for the screenshots Raven and glad you like it :)

no problem it is a simple mod and easy to use

For your first mod it's nice and simple.

I'd think about adding those little touches which make your mods come apart from others. Like the UI on your main bank page is to wide for the default theme, make it fluid so it will automatically fit (nearly all) games.

Along with simple things like grammar! This has potential though, nice work.