MakeWebGames

Seeking Partner/Investor.

Razor42

Title: Soldier Warfare

Game abstract: Soldier warfare is an text based army styled game . The game is set in 2012 and the storyline is the whole world has broken into war and its your task as a trained soldier to become worlds leader and take over the world.

Unique features: Many of the ideas on the game are still being developed on but we do have some very good ideas which I wouldn't say are unique but have been developed much further than I have seen in any other game. The main aim for the game is for amazing graphics work to be incorporated into every part of the game. Some unique features include an unique interactive attack system, a unique base/camp builder and many more.

Current development status: Template has been designed and fully coded. http://www.w3theory.com/Clients/mw/login.html

http://www.w3theory.com/Clients/mw/index.html (that is what the game will look like). No coding of the actual script is done yet.

My own skills and tasks within the game: I cannot code and I am not a graphics designer, my tasks within the game are content writer, Project manager, advertisement manager and also the idea creator.

What we are looking for: We are looking for an investor of around $5000 or a coder who is able to code everything that the game needs.

Current team: The current team includes Me, myself and I.

Share/Gain of the partnership: You will receive 50% ownership of the site.

If you are interested then PM me for more details.

$5,000 be more realistic someone would rather hire a coder and get something else made such as a mobile app, social sites or a custom game rather than investing on text games, or on something thats not even completed.

You could possibly find someone here willing to invest $50 lol, on the serious note to get a investor at the sort of price, complete the game and market it once your game brings in income am sure people will invest.

I'd say $5k isn't that much when you take into consideration for a truley brilliant game you'll need one of the best coders out there thats around $100 per hour, then you've got advertising to take into consideration? I really don't think its that much

$5k wouldnt get you a custom game nor would it get you a decent game app.

$5k can get you a lot more than you think. Maybe not from you, but one could find a coder or even a team of coders willing to build a custom text based game for you with all the bells and whistles.

Think India. Think Freelancer.com

You'd be surprised how far $5k can get you with the right coders.

P.S. It's funny that you think your time is worth $100/hr. Thanks for the laugh.

Thats what I currently charge and get paid. If your in the UK then its also plus VAT @ 20%

I know you can only charge $10-$20 for your work but some of us are more established and busier than that.

As for coders from freelancer and india. Yeah ive seen the code they output for $10-$20. Its not great.

Thats what I currently charge and get paid. If your in the UK then its also plus VAT @ 20%

I know you can only charge $10-$20 for your work but some of us are more established and busier than that.

As for coders from freelancer and india. Yeah ive seen the code they output for $10-$20. Its not great.

Ouch!!!! Remind me never to hire you lol