MakeWebGames

Looking For Work

Sam Fisher

Hello Make Web Games!!

I am new to this community and new to Text Based Games but i am a programmer with three years of work experience.I have never worked for a text based games but I have worked for a lot of companies.Currently i have a lot of free time so i am looking for some job and want to enter some text based gaming world.My friend have suggested me this community telling that i will get many serious clients.

I am perfect with PHP,MySQL,HTML.I am not very good in JQuery but i can programme using Jquery

Your perfect, wow, what are you doing developing for mccodes them. Surley you could make your on engine, or go where there's a lot more money, cms, forum systems etc...

Your perfect, wow, what are you doing developing for mccodes them. Surley you could make your on engine, or go where there's a lot more money, cms, forum systems etc...

Just because someone uses shitty software, doesn't mean they're bad.

I am just looking for some work and now after reading some of the comments i think i need a portfolio to prove myself

Previous projects, like collab projects on github and places are also a good thing to share.

Forum accounts and others like StackOverflow also help.

But he's looking for work, Surley someone who's perfect at PHP etc and is looking for money via work would go for something where there is more money

Maybe it was to say he/she is the perfect person to hire for such work. Something most people say when selling services is it not?

Please don't fill a sales thread with sarcastic comments getting locked up on just one thing.

Danny696 you have to chill out at times and avoid posting negativity on every thread you click on. A man here is trying to advertise his services/skills. Another party as asked for his portfolio / experience of his previous work. Let the man provide this and acquire his customers.

Spudinski "Just because someone uses shitty software, doesn't mean they're bad." - +1. Valid point.

Maybe it was to say he/she is the perfect person to hire for such work. Something most people say when selling services is it not?

Please don't fill a sales thread with sarcastic comments getting locked up on just one thing.

Danny696 you have to chill out at times and avoid posting negativity on every thread you click on. A man here is trying to advertise his services/skills. Another party as asked for his portfolio / experience of his previous work. Let the man provide this and acquire his customers.

Spudinski "Just because someone uses shitty software, doesn't mean they're bad." - +1. Valid point.

That's not what he said though Dom, the stated he was perfect in PHP...

Cb, I'm pretty sure you've just said your engine is shitty :/

But I'll leave it now, don't want to seem like I'm angry

After reading all the comments i have decided to make some free mods for new world engine to prove myself

That would be a good step to building a portfolio, any way to prove yourself is a good thing, especially considering the current difficulty in getting work full stop. Looking forward to seeing these mods.

After reading all the comments i have decided to make some free mods for new world engine to prove myself

Wise choice, and good luck.

@CavellA: I read it as, agree'ing with the quote, not admitting that "his engine is shitty" but I guess it's just the way you look at it.