MakeWebGames

Anyone? :)

The Coder

Hey all, after careful consideration I think I definitely need to get my hands on a V2 Mccodes engine, is there anyone selling there license for cheaper? :)

Also is there any other way I can pay other than PayPal? I was thinking a SMS payment of some sort? :)

I would but my debit card hasn't been activated yet, nor have I received it yet, as I recently turned 18.

Many thanks,

Coder. :)

well there are people selling them in anyways from paypal to sms but think this over do u want to buy the illigal version and get shut down by a webhosting company or buy the proper version with webhosting supporting your site another thing is what webhost you gonna use don't use a free one buy a premioum one

well there are people selling them in anyways from paypal to sms but think this over do u want to buy the illigal version and get shut down by a webhosting company or buy the proper version with webhosting supporting your site another thing is what webhost you gonna use don't use a free one buy a premioum one

Buying the license from someone else doesn't mean it's illegal.

Exactly!! watch out where you buy the so called license, do your research first.

illegal or not mccodes were stolen in the first place, just saying, i have heard stories behind the original owner and code, but would not argue the matter on here. Everyone is so big on the license and the illegal copy, but none stops to wonder who originally coded the mccode engine to begin with. To me how can you use a illegal copy and a legal copy when BOTH are illegal in the first place.

Exactly!! watch out where you buy the so called license, do your research first.

illegal or not mccodes were stolen in the first place, just saying, i have heard stories behind the original owner and code, but would not argue the matter on here. Everyone is so big on the license and the illegal copy, but none stops to wonder who originally coded the mccode engine to begin with. To me how can you use a illegal copy and a legal copy when BOTH are illegal in the first place.

Made me laugh.

Id agree with Alain. GL which is free and has most of the same features would be a better option for you.

Hey all, after careful consideration I think I definitely need to get my hands on a V2 Mccodes engine, is there anyone selling there license for cheaper? :)

Also is there any other way I can pay other than PayPal? I was thinking a SMS payment of some sort? :)

I would but my debit card hasn't been activated yet, nor have I received it yet, as I recently turned 18.

Many thanks,

Coder. :)

You had to wait till you were 18? That sucks.

v1 is free, could be an option if you're still wanting the MCCodes stuff (IE: The pages and pages of mods here), or one of the other options mentioned.