MakeWebGames

mccodes redux license for sale ...

chavdave

[ATTACH=CONFIG]497[/ATTACH]

I currently have a license v2.5.6 Redux

link to show license is legit you can also check it on the mccodes license checker ganstacity.com

http://www.ganstacity.com

So if anyone is intrested in buying mccodes redux license for $50 asking price private mail me all you need is to have domain and a email address

registerd with mccodes client area so i can just transfer you the redux license ....and add your domain with the transfer :)

please private mail me as emails come to my phone

fkxjtc.jpg.d460d047aaa55ed089ebdc26feb72e63.jpg

Edited by chavdave

Can you confirm if this was a full licence purchase and not an upgrade?

Upgrades cannot be sold or transferred.

How do i do that and its not a upgrade lol look at the screen shot

Domain Purchased Version Engine Download

ganstacity.com (edit) May 19 2012 2.5.6b MCCodes Redux (v2.5) Download

Sorry your screenshot means nothing. I have an upgrade and it doesnt state on the new website version hence the question.

So the next question is why sell something that cost $120 for only $50

Maybe because he wants to get rid of it ?

Sorry your screenshot means nothing. I have an upgrade and it doesnt state on the new website version hence the question.

Welll skooda told me no.1 wud pay $80 so i put it down to $50 and i have all 3 engines of the mccodes and you tell me how i can prove it and i will and am gonna put the price up now i no its worth more :P

isn't it agaist the terms and condition of MCcodes that you can't sell lienses and engines to anyone as it only contain 1 copy of your domain

Yes of course it is, especially since there is a small module called transfer license in the userCp....

isn't it agaist the terms and condition of MCcodes that you can't sell lienses and engines to anyone as it only contain 1 copy of your domain

No there is a option to transfer the engine to people if you want to get rid is illegal to send the files to people without a license but if you want to sell the engine and license that can be done via the client area and once you transfer it you wont have that engine on your client area :)

No there is a option to transfer the engine to people if you want to get rid is illegal to send the files to people without a license but if you want to sell the engine and license that can be done via the client area and once you transfer it you wont have that engine on your client area :)

I have changed my mind am going to keep the redux license you can close this now :)

Its against the terms to sell on a upgrade licence which is why I asked the question.

Obviously McCodes member of staff Ian didnt know that.

Wow very observant of you Ian. So pleased that McCodes took on such a bright member of staff as I have already said....you fit right in.

Stupid question warrants a stupid answer

Well if it is allowed then i will put it back up for sale :D

So if anyone is intrested prive mail me your offer i wont accept stupid amount's as i payed $120 for it

all you need is a domain and a clinet area on mccodes then i can do the transfer :)

Stupid question warrants a stupid answer

It states on your system that a upgraded licence cannot be sold and transferred yet on the new version of mccodes.com you enable upgrades to be transferred.

So who did the coding for that then stupid?

Expected level of professionalism from McCodes.

The fact that you failed to see the relevance of my posts just shows what a unprofessional little boy they have taken on to work as part of the team.

It states on your system that a upgraded licence cannot be sold and transferred yet on the new version of mccodes.com you enable upgrades to be transferred.

So who did the coding for that then stupid?

Expected level of professionalism from McCodes.

The fact that you failed to see the relevance of my posts just shows what a unprofessional little boy they have taken on to work as part of the team.

Stupid is just an understatement for you my friend.

Well if it is allowed then i will put it back up for sale :D

So if anyone is intrested prive mail me your offer i wont accept stupid amount's as i payed $120 for it

all you need is a domain and a clinet area on mccodes then i can do the transfer :)

If you bought Redux straight out (judging from the price, that's a yes), then you may sell.

If you upgraded from v2 to Redux, then you are unable to sell that (by terms, not by system in place over at MCCodes).

Then again, they could have changed this term, I wouldn't know, as I really cannot be arsed to look/keep up to date with their terms.

@Ian: His points were valid, yet you blow him off with your 'stupid' comment, and he's the stupid one, oh boy...

Can someone point out what I am missing here with the license transfer issues. I know I am missing something and my recollection is wrong, but my understanding is (Given, I was pretty ignorant to the mc code "dealings", so may be majorly wrong), but...

Didn't people get the license for redux for $40, if they owned v2 before redux launch, meaning they paid the $300 before it was dropped initially, so the redux stands those people with the "upgrade" at $340, whereas the ones who paid $120 can transfer away?

What did I miss or ignore?

There would also be those that paid $100, but before 2.5 was announced. They also paid the $40 rather than the $120. Other then that I guess it's just to stop people making a quick profit from it.

So people would by from him instead of mccodes.com? Why he is that low is down to someones advice (says in one of his posts), but selling something on normally has to be lower then the original site.

so tired of all this mccode license chit lol.. just stop using the engine, it's crap anyways... No need to argue over the matter...

Since he is selling he is not going to be using the engine? The discussion is if he can make back some of the money he lost. Seems a good idea to remake some losses if you can.

I have sent you the engines back?

Never do business with this guy he doesn't communicate and puts it on a thread without even solving the problem :|

I will vouche for chav hes one of the most trustworthiest buyers on the forums and good to do business with