MakeWebGames

Roulette

Here is a Roulette mod that was posted free for GRPG that I converted over to mccodes since I got bored just now. feel free to take it, change it, and critique it just remember all you OGs out there im just a scrub.

Original source:

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/41537-Roulette

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

• 1 year later...
I know I'm a late bloomer but the past couple days I have been trying out jquery so maybe ill throw some of that in? I have a 5050 mod that Script47 created that I did some jquery to and my player rating mod that I'm tweaking with right now. So I can probably add this to the list

I checked it out yesterday it's a lot sweeter, with the new jQuery effects. He also changed the looks BTW and made it look better.

Can someone neaten this up?

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

I neatened it bit.

Second one I've done for you now.. Next time, do it yourself!

Edited by Magictallguy

You have a weird definition of "neat."

Of course, I could've done better. But he asked for formatting. I gave him that (and a little bit more)

Edit: Revisited the code, managed to shave a further 146 lines off

Edited by Magictallguy

• 2 years later...