MakeWebGames

Possible improvement?

And what should this app be doing? I'm interested, but I have my doubts too..

To be honest, if you have a smartphone you have a browser and internet as well. And if you have internet you could just connect to the site right away? But I don't see how you can make a correct post via an app for a smartphone, unless you are very patient and wish to make the effort. I'd be so much easier using a browser. But please go on, I'm curious to your thoughts about this.

There is a built in mobile theme in vbulletin, but annoyingly you have to manually enable it yourself.

Surely there is an option in the Admin CP to auto redirect to the mobile theme if a mobile is detected?

There is a built in mobile theme in vbulletin, but annoyingly you have to manually enable it yourself.

Surely there is an option in the Admin CP to auto redirect to the mobile theme if a mobile is detected?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the mobile theme does not come with the basic forum license. It's an optional add-on for a higher price. Therefore, it might not be enabled with MWG's vBulletin license.

The mobile theme is there, however I don't know if you can or not freely select it. I just tried it on my phone (android 4.0) and it works, yet honestly it's maybe a bit easier to work with however I don't have all those issues to work with the standard one either.

Tapatalk is very good, I also use it to browse quite a few boards. Also, a brilliant example of a mobile app for a forum is the XDA Mobile App. Really easy to navigate.

(What phone you rocking btw Bertie? :P)

Edited by Faz`