MakeWebGames

looking for a modification

hello, i am looking for a mod that can upgrade weapons, i've done the first half which is the meterials

Iron, Bronze, Silver, Copper, Tin and crystals ( gold in my case now).

The part i am looking for is 2 pages,

Page 1 is:

Options to Merge Iron, Bronze, Silver, Copper, Tin and Gold into bars,

E.G. Iron and Copper = Iron bar or something.

Page 2 is:

using the bars which have been made in page 1 to upgrade the players Weapons and armour to make them better.

For more information please mail me here or e-mail me at [email protected] with your price on how much you would do this for.

Thanks.

i got someting like that, i got the workshop by cronus, but neither of them can do this, the meterials are like the money in the game, you collect them from the mines which i've made, both of them are items to make items, this is currency made into bars to upgrade weapons which are already in the game and in the players inventory, this mod is so that these items can be upgraded over time,

I think you need better detail in what you are wanting, and what you have so far.

Page 1 is:

Options to Merge Iron, Bronze, Silver, Copper, Tin and Gold into bars,

E.G. Iron and Copper = Iron bar or something.

Ok here is something simple you can Either make a new table or use the item table which ever you prefer, make those fields/items then make the queries to delete it from ones inventory and insert the new item into the inventory such as:

I have Iron and Copper in my inventory, I click the upgrade link( in the new page to upgrade to bars.), and it deletes both out of my inventory replacing an Iron Bar... Not hard to figure out...

Page 2 is:

using the bars which have been made in page 1 to upgrade the players Weapons and armour to make them better.

(This needs more detail as for what you are upgrading the weapons too, 10%? 25%? 100%? New weapon?)