MakeWebGames

Replacement Captcha System [$5.00]

Dave

Our Captcha system is a replacement non-intrusive method of fighting bots. This is heavily improved on compared to the original McCodes V2 captcha system. You can see all of the systems features in the video below.

Preview:

Price:

$5.00

[Link to store]

Obviously there are most likely expensive systems which would be able to decode this captcha but there is no 100% secure captcha. Even re-captcha can be cracked now.

Edited by Dave Macaulay

Well I bought it but idk ow to make it work I would love to put this on my register.php page but i'm not sure how

The system is currently only for internal pages, I'm also currently speaking to you to resolve your issue.

Big fan of your mods and I really like this one but I am looking for a more simpler one. This one is really simple but I am looking for something like one number comes up and below is a list of numbers layed out like a phone 123,456,789 and the games user only has to click the one number. Can you do this I will pay extra for it. PM me or post back here.

@mygunwars there's one quite old floating around just like that!

I've PM'd him anyway so we can discuss it more. I'm pretty certain the older systems like that were relatively easy to bypass (for instance the images being called 1.jpg, 2.jpg... and nothing being encoded)

Dave's one.

I believe I was speaking with you about the issue but you're unable to allow me to debug my system on your environment. I can't fix it if I can't locate the problem as the system runs perfectly on my environment.

It's most likely just a simple difference in our environments.

it looks good but this is a very limited if you ask me and that it auto brings a number up no need to refresh the page just makes even more easier to by pass one way to sort that out would be to add a 1 min cool down time after say 4 tries see a user will not be bothered by that has no one is ever going to mess it up 4 times.

the way it is right now im sure 7 out of 10 bots could by-pass it very easy. don't get me wrong its better than the one that is on mc any-ways but is still limited

off topic question you using a voice changer has your voice keeps losing vocals hinting to a voice changer?

Edited by Michael Evans
typo

it looks good but this is a very limited if you ask me and that it auto brings a number up no need to refresh the page just makes even more easier to by pass one way to sort that out would be to add a 1 min cool down time after say 4 tries see a user will not be bothered by that has no one is ever going to mess it up 4 times.

the way it is right now im sure 7 out of 10 bots could by-pass it very easy. don't get me wrong its better than the one that is on mc any-ways but is still limited

off topic question you using a voice changer has your voice keeps losing vocals hinting to a voice changer?

You have a valid point, as I say in the first thread I can't guarantee this will stop bots it's simply just a better implementation of the captcha system to try to make it less intrusive of the players. I've been thinking about ways to make it more full proof with stopping botters.

Nope, no voice changer, either my mic decides to try to auto adjust or my voice is just still developing. God knows.