MakeWebGames

Alonzo Rucker Experience

gamble

First of all..

I dont have any problems with Alonzo.. Ive done 4-5 Trades with him and he did pay me for all the things i sold to him...

and ive talkd to him about this problem , he said ..First u sold a torn clone which doesnt belong to you....then tried selling a Mob Life backup which is not your script ..its danger boy's ..

and how do u expect to call him a scammer while you are the one who is re-selling other's stuff??

You're all little kids that cannot make your own game so you try and rob game backups. Kids like you will not make any decent money by copying other games. Do yourself a favour and learn how to code or pay someone to code your game for you.

The message above was targeted to little kids that have an older version on my game.

So lets get this straight?

Alonzo is skooda owner of gamehostyou

Gamble was attempting to sell an old backup of dangerboys game and got busted by skooda?

CCMafia fits into this somewhere or has a separate issue with Alonzo AKA skooda.

There is a lot of heresay without any proof here. I think we need some proof.

1. Proof from gamble on the trade agreement and what it entailed.

2. Proof from skooda regarding his involvement and actions taken.

3. No idea what CCmafia is going on about but if you can provide some proof that skooda accessed your files and stole them.

Without proof the thread is mute and should be deleted.

So lets get this straight?

Alonzo is skooda owner of gamehostyou

Gamble was attempting to sell an old backup of dangerboys game and got busted by skooda?

CCMafia fits into this somewhere or has a separate issue with Alonzo AKA skooda.

There is a lot of heresay without any proof here. I think we need some proof.

1. Proof from gamble on the trade agreement and what it entailed.

2. Proof from skooda regarding his involvement and actions taken.

3. No idea what CCmafia is going on about but if you can provide some proof that skooda accessed your files and stole them.

Without proof the thread is mute and should be deleted.

Lets not forget that CCMafia's game runs on a prebuilt script which isnt exclusive to him, so its probable that skooda has bought the same game

I'm not sure all the players that are involved other than skooda. This person has been on my ignore list for some time. He wanted access to my site so that he could look at my mods so that he could get some "ideas". Being the distrusting type of person that I am I told him, no definitely not. He said why not ... I told him that I do not know him therefore I do not trust him ... he then wanted me to be partners with him. Not happening. When I want help I post here or ask people I have had dealings with that I know I can trust. Not sure if English is his second language or not but he comes across as being somewhat confused about things. Just my opinion of course.

I'm not sure all the players that are involved other than skooda. This person has been on my ignore list for some time. He wanted access to my site so that he could look at my mods so that he could get some "ideas". Being the distrusting type of person that I am I told him, no definitely not. He said why not ... I told him that I do not know him therefore I do not trust him ... he then wanted me to be partners with him. Not happening. When I want help I post here or ask people I have had dealings with that I know I can trust. Not sure if English is his second language or not but he comes across as being somewhat confused about things. Just my opinion of course.

I don't rember asking you to be my partner I had a thread out a while back but I could be wrong.But I do remeber and asking to see your game I like to new upcoming games and why would I still your idea get over your self its over a thousand mafia game ask your self that question.For we know that you could have mccode lite all I care its a game nothing big and from what telling me it isn't big probly have no users or not finsh yet so why is everyone making me look like the bad guy.If anything this thread should be toward gamble yea if I was the bad gy the game could be out being sold also here's your proof coming from the bad guy here's his link as you can see it will say gamble at the bottom.

http://war-island.x10.mx/wordie/gym.php

See skooda this is why i should have never used ur hosting, i used this guys hosting and next thing you know hes hacking players accounts that sign up for my mafia game.

Someone please shut him up this coming from someone who can't even install a game correctly you don't know what's happening in the background your just the investor btw I'm going to say that little hacking ppl emails your game want be no were well also the formating of it and the cheap version bootlegger and you can keep blaming me all you want all I have to say any user sign up with your email and password and if someone in your account what will be your next excuse someone else hacking your game.Well people I'm done with this who did who did that crap I'm moving forward give me a bad rep frankly I don't care imm going to suceed in life so judge me but the truth is coming soon and going to blow up and a couple of your faces who ever think I did it.

Skooda just stop, you have been trying to get ahold of me since i switched hosting services you still be apart of my game but i banned you. You can say whatever you want about my game it doesnt hurt my feelings and stop begging people for money.

Only reason i jumped into this was because after the problem i had with allowing you to host my game and then having players complain that someone is trying to hack there email accounts i wanted to look further into you background and rep. and all i see is negative things like this which lead me to believe you cant be trusted and it probably was you that hacked them. anyway im done here i know what not to do again you live and you learn.

I don't rember asking you to be my partner I had a thread out a while back but I could be wrong.But I do remeber and asking to see your game I like to new upcoming games and why would I still your idea get over your self its over a thousand mafia game ask your self that question.For we know that you could have mccode lite all I care its a game nothing big and from what telling me it isn't big probly have no users or not finsh yet so why is everyone making me look like the bad guy.If anything this thread should be toward gamble yea if I was the bad gy the game could be out being sold also here's your proof coming from the bad guy here's his link as you can see it will say gamble at the bottom.

11-19-2011, 09:57 AM skooda

may I see your site

11-21-2011, 12:28 PM skooda

Im just interesting see people site so I can take tips or buy mods ... I admit my error on this one ... he did not say he wanted ideas. He wants to take tips or buy mods. I don't code well enough yet to sell mods ... though I did post one for free around here somewhere. Unfortunately ... it was a mod that someone else had already made a better version of.

01-02-2012, 10:01 PM skooda

Are you looking still to buy a game well if so I'm looking for a partner ... this one really confused me as I have never asked anyone or posted anywhere that I want to buy a game or looking for a partner.

As for making a Mafia game ... no ... that is certainly not what my game is about.

I have a licensed version 2 of Mccodes, thank you.

You are correct in saying it is not done yet ... that's because I am taking the time to learn what I am doing first of all. Secondly I want something that will be relatively unique, not something that is just slapped together to try and make a few quick bucks.

As I also said ... your ideas come across as very confused ... you do not make yourself clear in what you are asking.

I did not intentionally make you out to be a bad guy ... I merely stated what my perception of you is. Right or wrong ... it is still my opinion. Doesn't mean that anyone has to agree with me.