MakeWebGames

Story Writer For Hire!

Andy72

Do you want explosive storeys for your games, the hire me for only £2.50 a story. Why you should choose me: You can trust me. It's cheap. I'm always available and it will take less than 24 hours... Now that's a deal! Hire me today! £2.50 is nothing.

Why you need a story writer. You want your game to drag the reader in to sign up, because its no good if you have the best game but first you need people to sign up. "Well why not get a designer?" Because you can do a good design yourself, Trust me :) Plus all you need is a basic idea for that, then there's 1000s of free menus, images and scripts out there for your design and many of you can't afford to go buying templates for 50 odd pounds.

So the solution and one thing you need is, a story, from me, for only £2.50!!!

I appreciate that you are trying to make yourself some money ... and I wish you luck with that. However, if you are selling yourself as a story writer you may want to check and make sure that what you have written is correct with the correct spelling. Just sayin'.

Why you should choose me: You can trust me. It's cheap

Are never good words to add in a sentence when your trying to sell yourself for business..

All im reading from that is

"Why you should choose me"<<< Big Headed

"You can trust me" << Alarm bells start ringing

"It's cheap" << your not gauranteeing me you will do a decent job

All that info from just one line will kill your business

Andy none of us are saying do it for free... We are commenting on your use of words, whilst youve written your one chance to sell yourself to a customer

First impressions matter REMEMBER your post has an EDIT button so feel free to Re-write your selling point :)

Here is an idea.

Instead of doing anything for free, since time is money...

Take a game style (Probably best to work with mafia/crime considering the board) and write a story and post it here.

That way, you show people what you can do and then if they choose, you make money -- so no real free work, except one example piece.

So what do you want me to do?

Something along the lines of;

It's been 50 years since the last bomb dropped ... wiping out the world as we knew it. There are only a few old timers that remember the world the way it was. Once they are gone ... so is most of our history. Each of us fights to make it through the next hour. Survival is the only way of life. There of those of us that choose to fight the roaming bands that go from place to place killing for nothing more than a loaf of bread, a can of food. Then there are those of us that fight to protect those that are weaker. We fight for freedom ... we fight for a better way of life. What will you fight for?

Here's something I done in a minute so yh...

Peace and equality is all we want, but no, they take your children, leave you homeless, and at night it leaves you thinking why don't I just take my life because I've got nothing left, but then where will you go with all the sins you have made, so maybe sometimes it's better to stay on the raging wasteland full of sweat, blood and tears where the corpses lay, as they can never rest in peace because the evil that lies among them maybe one day as the good people all pray, theses ghosts that walk the earth will go away.

I hate to keep going over the same point, Andy ... but given what you have put out there so far ... I doubt that anyone will message you for story writing of any kind. Sorry. If you had taken a few moments to check your work to begin with ... you "might" have gotten some takers. As it stands now ... that seems very unlikely.

OK, but trust if I can do good ones and now your all hating my post, it's my first time.

I did not understand a word you spoke there, oh and don't mean to be a dick but because you are offering story writing services, just make sure your grammar is correct.