MakeWebGames

List of the best text based games [Add your game][or get paid to refer game owners]

Arson

I have a list of text based games (http://www.besttextgames.com) that is becomming evermore popular. Unlike most text game top lists, search engines are our biggest referrer. We get a lot of traffic from games that use the voting system as well (and they tend to get more traffic from us). While our search rankings continue to improve at a surprisingly rapid pace, and our traffic steadily rising, our list of games is not so big.

I have decided to redouble my efforts to get more games added to my list, but this isn't so easy for one guy; It's not hard to get in touch with game owners, just tedious with as many games as there are out there these days. So what I would like to do is extend a way to make a little money for a few minutes of your time. I will pay you $0.25 via paypal for each game owner that you get to sign up and add their game. Just have them put your MWG username in the "Referrer" field at the top of the game submission form, and I will contact you for paypal details. If you intend on getting multiple referrals I can wait and pay you all at once to avoid bookoo fees, but thats up to you.

How do I get in touch with game owners?

It is pretty easy to find, and contact game owners. Just go to other top lists like apex or twg, etc to find the game, sign up for it, and look for the staff list. Then all you have to do is contact the owner or head admin and let them know about BestTextGames.com. Easy money!

Those of you that play games will have it even easier, you already know where to go and who to mail ;)

Just make sure you remind them to put your name in the referrer field!

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a private message.

Good day!

Edited by Arson

I have decided to extend this offer.

If a game owner you refer sets up voting links, I will send you an additional $1.

If the game starts receiving an impressive number of votes I will send you an additional $5.

So you can earn up to $6.25 per game you refer.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
It looks tike he took the site down all thats left is .htaccess or something

I guess I should have given everyone an update back when this happened.

I had a classified listing website up on the same server as BTG and someone took it upon themselves to spam the **** out of it, so my host decided to suspend all my sites without notifying me. At the time I was working a full time job and neglecting my online ventures. Once I noticed the issue I got it resolved and my host got everything back online.

The issue won't occur again, and I look forward to receiving everyone's listing. BTG is currently going strong with over 120 games listed!

Don't forget to have your players vote, that's the most important thing. Visitors tend to check out games with votes as the ones without tend to get lost in the back pages.

You need to go there and submit your site and wait for him to approve it (if he still filters for spam)

I definitely filter for spam :)

So yes as Kyle said, just submit your game to the site and I will look it over and publish it. You'll receive an email letting you know!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I guess I should have given everyone an update back when this happened.

I had a classified listing website up on the same server as BTG and someone took it upon themselves to spam the **** out of it, so my host decided to suspend all my sites without notifying me. At the time I was working a full time job and neglecting my online ventures. Once I noticed the issue I got it resolved and my host got everything back online.

The issue won't occur again, and I look forward to receiving everyone's listing. BTG is currently going strong with over 120 games listed!

Don't forget to have your players vote, that's the most important thing. Visitors tend to check out games with votes as the ones without tend to get lost in the back pages.

If u need hosting I can help u