MakeWebGames

Hourly Reward

Hourly Rewards V1.01 Recoded

** Updates **

> Recoded my way

> Added Random payouts

** SQL **

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

** CRON **

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

download zipped folder below

http://snk.to/f-ctks6jmh

for a paste bin copy click the link below here

http://pastebin.com/5kv9jvDa

and last but least a code version on here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok first this wasnt made by me it was made by windsor on cronwerks fourm but his version didnt work he missed tables and other stuff so heres a working version for V2 iv tested it and it works

SQL

hourly.php

open cron_minute.php Add near bottom or wherever suits you

almost forgot add a link to where you want them to go to get rewarded explore , mainmenu , etc

Screenshots

[ATTACH=CONFIG]249[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]250[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]251[/ATTACH]

I have took alot of stuff from MWG and got plenty of help so thought it was time to start giving back enjoy and any problems let me know ill see if i can fix im still learning

Hourly1.thumb.jpg.df35b834470bb4b6d2637c3a35555b57.jpg

hourly2.thumb.jpg.edc69597ba467582571a7a4b2dadea1d.jpg

hourly3.thumb.jpg.8df54306a98a43d7e2647bf72083ecd3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Glad to see you start again:confused: Quick question since I don't remember seeing this at the time it was posted. And yes I did read its not yours so don't think I'm challenging you, but what's the second, and main columns do in the users table? Is it so you can maybe display to the user how much they have found in the hourly rewards. If so int (3) wont hold much of that data for too long before it maxes out. So in theory its pointless and I would remove it since it just add clutter to the users table.

Thanks kyle i was looking over the code last night and i noticed it was pointless so will end up recoding it also got few ideas for updates and started adding random cash for level groups but have not got around to testing it yet been working all week