MakeWebGames

double everything..... Help

peterisgb

hi, i need a little help, everything on the game is double doing everything, when you log in the count puts double in (logginedin.php) crimes (criminal.php) gym, and banks.

i know that these aint the pages which the error is on,

i've looked thro the globals, header, global_func and i cant see what is doing it. i checked for double posts and still cant see why this is doing it, any help would be good, or hints on what i can do, or look for.

Thanks.

Well, you need to find out where the second request is being sent from.

My suspicion would be an ajax request being sent to a wrong location, a.k.a. the current page.

Have a look at your javascript, and try using Bug[something]er which is a Firefox plugin. An alternative is Opera's Dragonfly, which is in my opinion just as good. Chrome has a javascript console as well.

Well, you need to find out where the second request is being sent from.

My suspicion would be an ajax request being sent to a wrong location, a.k.a. the current page.

Have a look at your javascript, and try using Bug[something]er which is a Firefox plugin. An alternative is Opera's Dragonfly, which is in my opinion just as good. Chrome has a javascript console as well.

Firebug? Perhaps.