MakeWebGames

Good Coders Look Here

DISTORTED

http://www.biocity-rpg.com Is almost ready for release need a good coder to message me asap

Looking for them to give me a no holds bar review

Basicly Letting Me No What They Do And Dont Like What Works And What Dont Work

Will Be Payed for the Time Not Looking For A Noob To Just Tell Me Everything Sucks

The Members And Fan Base Tell Me Different

Biocity Has Been Online For 2 Years Now And Has Grown To 910 Members With Zero Advertisement

Member Are Getting Pissed With Me And Demand That I release The Game And Start Advertisement

Problem Is The Game Is About 70% done Started with me and rowbvp and now its just me so Looking

for a partner that has time and exp in coding Im not an expert but I no my way around. Contact me

Looking to launch this game asap with a nice budget to get it going

Illusions Im looking for you but :) but someone atleast at his skill lvl will do

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/Distorted187

Marvin aka Distorted

Looking at the game in google chrome.

Registration page needs some work.

After login the main menu doesnt fit correctly and neither does the header main pic.

Personally I dont like the sounds effects or the background effect on the main menu.

I left the game after looking at the inventory which doesnt look good either.

That is a good game you have there, lots of potential!! Only thing I have noticed is you level fast, to keep a game alive it should be harder to level after level 10, the faster your players level and accomplish everything in your game, it leaves no goals for them to continue to play, which most players will leave. Make things harder to accomplish, and not so fast to achieve.

Sound effect on menu is bothersome but other sounds are ok.

Edited by lucky3809

• 3 weeks later...
That is a good game you have there, lots of potential!! Only thing I have noticed is you level fast, to keep a game alive it should be harder to level after level 10, the faster your players level and accomplish everything in your game, it leaves no goals for them to continue to play, which most players will leave. Make things harder to accomplish, and not so fast to achieve.

Sound effect on menu is bothersome but other sounds are ok.

I dropped that menu and went with a new one :) thanks I need a good critic

hmm thanks for the help Perter and Cronus I will look into the mailbox problem now

Octarine (Insecure, broken, unplayable. Usual Mccodes 1-page delay, Dreadful interface) Funny man ask Zero Effect if my site is secure! I asked for a critic yes this is true but with out explaining

anything rather then your personal opinion I can not take anything you have quoted into consideration. As there are 200 of the 994 member that say different.

Ether way thanks for the help guys it is very helpful and peter I think I may end up removing the sound from the menu as you are not the only person that has said this

Insecure: Well I'm obviously not going to explain why unless you want me to

publically demonstrate just how simple it is to reduce your project to an

empty database.

If you know of a problem even pm'ing a file name where the exploit is or name of the type of attack would help the user fix it. Saying a site is insecure is a still giving people a target. It just means if we really want to empty the database (what you claim the attack does) we would look ourselves.