MakeWebGames

Design/Code Service.

Djkanna

Myself and A_bertrand have partnered up to offer MakeWebGames our design and development services.

This partnership comes out of knowing there's somewhat of a lack of trusted services to the members of MakeWebGames, we like to believe that we are trusted amongst this community and have the skills required to provide you these services.

http://www.fuelforhtml.com/

What we can provide:

• Quality designs for your website.
  • PSD to HTML conversions.
  • Custom 3D models within your design.*
  • All our templates will be cross-browser compatible to a degree (see supported browsers).

Supported Browsers:

We make sure all our designs look their best throughout the major browsers.

We however will not go out of our way to compensate for Internet Explorer 6, sorry but this browser is effectively dead.

Portfolio:

This is a newly formed partnership, we're working hard on gathering up some references for you to look at.

Please bare with us.

Prices:

Prices start from as little as $100, to request a quote please PM either myself or A_bertrand.

Availability:

Please note we're not available here at all times.

Generally speaking here's a guide.

8am - 3pm (GMT): A_bertrand is available on MakeWebGames and IRC.

7pm - 11pm (GMT): Dkanna is available on MakeWebGames and IRC.

Weekends we're unavailable, so please make sure to contact us before Friday is over, otherwise we will not get your message until Monday morning.

These times may change, please understand we may not be able to get back to you straight away, however give us at least 24 hours to reply.

Support:

Questions regarding our design and or 3D modelling services please contact A_bertrand.

Questions regarding our html to psd conversion service please contact Djkanna.

This thread will be monitored by myself and Alain, if you have a question that you feel will benefit others, then please ask it here and we will try out best to answer as quick as possible.

Thanks for your time.

-Djkanna & A_bertrand.

*Subject to availability, references are needed, descriptive information is also required.

To show a bit the quality of work you could get, I show here an model I made myself from scratch in about 2 hours of work:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]185[/ATTACH]

Why make myself the models? You will never have copyright issues and you could basically have whatever you want.

On the other side it may be more expensive, therefore we may use existing resources in case you don't need such unique models.

We don't do only 3D modeling but any layout (login / in game), just ask for a quote, and we can discuss it.

gun1.png.4e59a1636ad1b70787a8c443b41f0b75.png

Thanks Rulerofzu.

I'm quite looking forward to the change, rather than having people request mods they can request designs/templates.

If all goes well who knows maybe we'll start providing that service, but I guess it would all depend on the demand for it, and our willingness to do so.