Looking For An Investor To Start On

Damagedcity.com

I want an investor for my game ...

an investor who can help me pay for the game host and domain renewal

what u get is 35% of game donations

You Wont get cpanel access :D

Pm me if intrested

and pm if u wanna know how the game is going to look like

So 35%? Poor grammar and no cPanel access.

How much are you looking for?

I only need like 10$ for now ...and after a year a lil more for renewal

anyone intrested?

So you basically want someone to buy you a domain and then you're going to give them some of the donations I doubt will happen considering you don't have $10 for a domain let alone funds for advertising. You can still make a profit but it will be hard without some form of paid means of promotion.

There are many ways to get TLD's for free. You've just gotta look into it.

I already bought domain...And i have a friend whos giving me free cpanel for ever in his provate server but needs 10$

and yeah..

if someones willing to pay for the advertsing and stuff then i would like to give 50% partnership but no cpanel access thoguh

What is this $10.00 going towards? Also why no cPanel access, do you not trust the person who will be giving you money? Why should they trust you if you can't trust them?

Would you be willing to sign various contracts and so on? (I doubt anyone would want a contract over $10.00 but you never know).

I already bought domain...And i have a friend whos giving me free cpanel for ever in his provate server but needs 10$

and yeah..

if someones willing to pay for the advertsing and stuff then i would like to give 50% partnership but no cpanel access thoguh

Your friend is giving you free cPanel but needs $10, hows that free then :S

I very much doubt anyone would have been interested anyway.

I was............................................................................not

What are your circumstances? Is it a new game you need money to set-up or... What? How long has it been going? What would I get out of investing anything?

May only be $10 (and lets face it that's not a lot), but if a was given 35% of a site I would want to know it's going to earn some money back. It's the same as any investment...

Edited by Dominion

Ermm.

How much you looking for?

Can I have FTP?

Can I have some form of input?

What i your game based on?

What game engine? (If any)

How many hours a week are you free?

My guess is you just want to make a game for free and earn some quick cash.

It wont come out good.

Good Luck anyway...

PS:Add some more info.

If I gave you $10 to start with, and recieved 35% of the game,

1) Are you willing to sign a contract stating that I do own 35% of the game, and all donations it makes

2) Why can I not access my own games files? You wont have noting anyone else wont/cant make?

You also state $10 to start with? Does this mean you will require more money, if so how much and when?

Theres 100000's of crime games out there. Would you be interested in changing this?

Would we need to code for the game?

Would we get an owners, if there isnt one, an admin account in the game?

If I wanted to leave, would you be interested in buying back my share of the game?

Fail thread??

why?

i just said i wanted an investor not a partner for the game..thats why i said no Cpanel access :)

1 reason i dont want any parter(cpanel access given to a person) because , Last time i had partner foundoff mwg who cheated me and ran off with my codes :(

I dont want it to happen again..thats why

i have got all teh files set up

Fail thread??

why?

i just said i wanted an investor not a partner for the game..thats why i said no Cpanel access :)

1 reason i dont want any parter(cpanel access given to a person) because , Last time i had partner foundoff mwg who cheated me and ran off with my codes :(

I dont want it to happen again..thats why

i have got all teh files set up

An investor is in essence a partner... If you're worried about someone running of with your very precious (estimated worth $10) codes then make sure you get a contract done up. They run off you sue them.