MakeWebGames

Elegant, Unique Login/Register/In-game/Pre-register Text Based RPG/Game template

Dave

Hello,

If you've spoken to me over recent months you would of known I was working on a project called Shadow Legions. We purchased a high detailed template for this site to make it more appealing to the eye. Me and my partner recently decided that the template we purchased isn't the ideal look we want for the site and we are now giving you the chance to take it off our hands.

ingamejpeg80.jpg

loginregisterjpeg80.jpg

preregisterjpeg80.jpg

The pre-register and in-game come completely coded by myself in a HTML format, the option to have this quickly merged into a McCode template is avalible.

The template cost us $600 (excluding the charges I would normally charge for coding) so we're trying to recoup as much as we can.

Bidding starts at: $300

If you're interested in buying the template in a "Buy it now" fashion please contact me via PM with your offer and also please take into consideration the amount this template has cost us.

Edited by Dave Macaulay

Nice Theme but i think it is the wrong place, as most people here wount pay that much.. try the Digital Forums

I generally post everything on both forums. You'd be surprised on the amount of hidden users on this forum that never post but buy allot of the higher priced items. It's still worth while posting it on here due to this!

Looks nice, and I assume that the art work is custom made. However, I do think you have been over charged by paying $600. It does seem like a pretty decent deal for $300 though if you can find the right person creating a game in a similar theme.

Good luck with selling it!

Looks nice, and I assume that the art work is custom made. However, I do think you have been over charged by paying $600. It does seem like a pretty decent deal for $300 though if you can find the right person creating a game in a similar theme.

Good luck with selling it!

For a custom template, $600 is relatively cheap. Most companies will charge you in excess of $2,000.

For a custom template, $600 is relatively cheap. Most companies will charge you in excess of $2,000.

Actually, thats quite not true. Overpriced companies will charge $2,000 for templates similar to this. However there are many freelancers around which have portfolios of some extreme skill, and only charge $400+ per layout page.

It depends who you go to, and what you want. I have seen stuff of high quality for around the $300 mark, and stuff that I would never use if it was given to me for around $1500. It's just the way it works. In this case $600 did not seem like a bad price. Good quality, and clearly had work put into it.

Why did you say 600$? As I just talked to the freelance who did that design, asking if he raised prices, and he stated it was for only 400$. A very nice template though, for anyone to use in a game, good luck to the bidders and good luck on the sale.

The template was $400 but the alterations and page designs we had done afterwards (The pre-register page) and obviously the coding and integration into our game racked up the price more.