MakeWebGames

LF someone to code up my ingame & outgame psd (€ 40-50)

MysteriousD

I've made an ingame and outgame layout... in adobe photoshop... i got the psd^^ ..

and i want them coded for an mccodes engine.. i dont want a sh*t talk.. just answer this thread.. if you can actually help.. im not going to do it by myself unfortunately.. so i'll pay € 40,- wallie card in my way<.< since i dont want to get scammed.. i just want this job done ..i heard from my partners..i will get this stuff when its done.. there is a style (css), there is an image folder , and then there is an index.html file which holds all the coding of sliced images...

How you will get your cash? ; i will give you € 40,- for the ingame and outgame.. €20 , €20 in wallie card.. the way you will retrieve it, is your bussiness... like ehm you could use mollie? i could also give €10 more if there is much costs that come with it(in the transfer) .. first you show me the coded ingame and outgame in an free hosting or something from you to show it to me.. so i can see its really really coded.. (i dont want any scams so yes.. we do it this way) .. 1. show it to me 2. i'll pay € 20,- wallie card 3. i'll get coded stuff.. 4. you get the other € 20,- ?? if you dont want to show it and also want the cash first.. dont answer to this thread because i wont accept that deal anymore.. if you want a screenshot or something from the wallie cards.. i could make a photo of it.. if its necessary and sorry for the spelling errors .. if any .. because I'm not american.. also i wanne see some stuff you coded or made before.. so i dont get ripped by an noob or something^^ if there's an welknown person .. here on MakeWebGames.. someone with more trust.. you're welcome.. i'll hope someone would take this job..^^ p.s. it must work in whatever browser i use .. i hope that is not a problem.. i mostly use firefox, google chrome and internet explorer.. so yeh.. idk if this is an difficult job.. but cash is cash.. and if you want it.. you have to do something for it..

dont expect to much from me :O i got 2 psd files.. and i got € 50,- (+€100 that i will need when this project is done.. so i can publicate it... etc..) btw if you know a beter way to transfer the cash .. without me risking to lose it ^^ before i get the stuff i'll need..

Answer To This Thread if you maybe did this before & got the skills to do it again.. succesfully.. & Don't answer! if you got sh*t to say about this.. because that will not help me any further.. if you just do what i've asked.. there will not be any problems.. and if you still have something important to tell please do it with pm.. also if you wanne do this job.. please dont spam this thread.. just simply answer & wait..

(im not posting any ss's or downloads here.. since there are much kiddies around me) :o

there is no deadline<.< but i want it 100% perfect ;) not that i get a coding with stupid bugs lol.. i look at every detail.. as i did before in my psd.. i made it with tutorials btw.. but thats none of your business...

Edited by MysteriousD

Too much babbling for a simple request to slice up a template. Too much explanation to what is and what not.

For a first post, you been reading the forum for quite sometime now, otherwise you'd keep it simple.

That said, you ought to know already a few people around that are trusted for such a job.

Finally, all the rubbish could've been trimmed down to a single line asking for someone to slice the psd files.

Details are simply discussed in private!

Im sorry but i wouldent do this, if you want to see the coded design before payment BIG NO NO whats stoping you right click -> copy source -> not pay

And to be frank who would want a wallie card?! they are only good if you want to play games! witch im guessing the people who code psd->html are rather busy to play games

What Stuff?

when i do the payment .. i'll get the coded stuff, map with the sliced images etc... the things i need to get it work.. understand?

Too much babbling for a simple request to slice up a template. Too much explanation to what is and what not.

For a first post, you been reading the forum for quite sometime now, otherwise you'd keep it simple.

That said, you ought to know already a few people around that are trusted for such a job.

Finally, all the rubbish could've been trimmed down to a single line asking for someone to slice the psd files.

Details are simply discussed in private!

every word i told in this thread.. is so i dont get alot questions about it... and just let someone get the job or just have his mouth shut.. before this thread get spammed with crap we already know.. and that would just take to long^^ & yes... i guess.. slicing & coding it up.. for €40 and if there are much costs beside it.. i would pay € 10 more to heal that.. if you understand this..

Im sorry but i wouldent do this, if you want to see the coded design before payment BIG NO NO whats stoping you right click -> copy source -> not pay

And to be frank who would want a wallie card?! they are only good if you want to play games! witch im guessing the people who code psd->html are rather busy to play games

i dont want to see the coded stuff.. i want to see if it works.. like now i just got a source & the psd's .. i cant click the menus and i cant login etc... i wanne see it coded.. so i dont get just words like.. i'll do it for you in 2-3 days... okay mate its done.. give me the money and i give the stuff you needed... i am not going to risk my money again for such rubbish sh*t .. for some ppl this could be a nice job.. if you just do what is asked here.. and there are no risks for both of us.. i just want to get this done.. and pay for your work.. (in the past.. i lost 2 times such deals.. that was over the € 50.... and i dont want it again.. since i need the rest of my money for publication etc.. for the game when its done) if you want the job just answer me etc... if you dont.. please keep your fantasy away from here.. unless its also usefull for me..

p.s. i already got 1 pm from dreamcoder.. to do it for me^^ but if you want the job you can still applie.. since i didnt accepted yet.. im first getting information about such ppl.. so i can get more trust before .. this can get started

and just a simple line about letting someone slice and code it up... isnt enough information.. i'll try my best to give you ppl enough so there wont be many questions etc.

btw i got 4 paysafecards with also €5,- on them.. so €20,- .. and idk how they work.. sooo if someone that does this job succesful... i could give them to him or her^^ they work till 30-8-2011 .. i had them from buying megazines about games etc.. but yeh.. as gift the final salary you'll get would than be € 40 + 20 = € 60 :o .. the reason i cant pay with paypal and such things is because i am not going to open an bank account.. yet! .. so i never used those things before ... soo im also not going to do it now.. just keeping it by my simple own payment methods i use everywhere.. since its also available and usable everwhere..

(a picture of what I am willing to pay^^ worth; €60,- ;

p110806144537.jpg)

and ugh maybe someone of the community told dreamcoder something that changed his mind or something or i did it ? by saying something like;

im getting some information from you on the forum.. and beside that could you provide me some work you did before??

and you understand and accept the way of bussiness i told in my thread??

but now he doesnt want to help.. so yeh i need to get someone else :)

Edited by MysteriousD

Why should someone compromise on your benefit? If your payment was higher as a result of not accepting PayPal, then maybe one would reconsider.

You've got too much to learn about e-commerce and transactions online. Let me know if you ever get someone to do it that doesn't scam you. If I were you, I'd create a PayPal account immediately and get money loaded on to it and come back here asking for work done. PayPal actually has scam prevention tools and you need to be very cautious before you send money - then maybe you wouldn't get scammed. I've been scammed a lot more than you, and I know it isn't easy, but it isn't hard either.

Why should someone compromise on your benefit? If your payment was higher as a result of not accepting PayPal, then maybe one would reconsider.

You've got too much to learn about e-commerce and transactions online. Let me know if you ever get someone to do it that doesn't scam you. If I were you, I'd create a PayPal account immediately and get money loaded on to it and come back here asking for work done. PayPal actually has scam prevention tools and you need to be very cautious before you send money - then maybe you wouldn't get scammed. I've been scammed a lot more than you, and I know it isn't easy, but it isn't hard either.

I agree with the whole paypal thing ,

Can you delete some of your pms please oxidati0n or read my email :) thanks

please dont post junk in the thread.. since i cant do anything about it.. i dont need talks like this i already know.. just answer if you want this job.. these are just my payment methods and i'll keep them.. there will sure be someone to help me with this.. dont worry

@ MysteriousD: It seems hard that you haven't understand yet that no one will accept your terms. Also, stating to those who are giving you their opinion on what you should do refering to it as "junk", will destroy your chance on this and most likely the next times you attempt to do some "business" around here.

please dont post junk in the thread.. since i cant do anything about it.. i dont need talks like this i already know.. just answer if you want this job.. these are just my payment methods and i'll keep them.. there will sure be someone to help me with this.. dont worry

We arnt posting junk were giving you advise and i doubt anyone would take your methods sorry.

saying it 1 time is enough.. keep saying things wont help me further and would just get this thread filled with stuff thats not really neccasery-.- i already know paypal is better.. but if i cant use it .. then i cant use it^^ so i use these methods i used in my entire life.. and its not a big problem.. these payment methods wont kill you-.- they help our in the same way .. as others but its just not as good as the others.. but still everyone can use it.. and also you can even get the cash transfered to your paypal accounts with mollie or something^^ so its not a big deal.. i got the cash ready so what is the problem if it gets sended via wallie & or paysafecard.. or paypal.. maybe there will be some costs in it.. but as i said before.. i would pay the extra € 10 to heal those spots.. since i dont believe it would cost more^^ seriously if you dont like this job then why would you take time to make others dont like this job to.. those stuff you're posting.. is easy to be send via "private message" i see it as junk here because its not on-topic and you cant say that no one would accept my terms since it has been accepted in many other times before.. so by saying that you would mean that 'you' want it not to be accepted because you think its not safe and sh*t but im already beware of that-.- thats why i wanne do it in these ways to see it as safe as possible.. and if you ppl know better ways then tell it but via 'pm' since i didnt bought any wallie yet.. and still got the € 50,- as shown before in the picture/photo

Seriously, your going to struggle to get someone to do this for you not only because you are asking for a ridiculous payment method, but your attitude to people who are trying to help. You cant just treat everyone who you know is not going to be able to complete your job like ****.

Anyway, I'll eat my hat if you get someone to do this job for you using this payment method.

Seriously, I'll eat my hat if you get someone to do this job for you using this payment method.

ooh i wanne see that :D and yes seriously act normal .. they are just payment methods and work like every other payment methods-.- buyer send the cash , seller get the cash xD and these people only wanted to build critic on me .. not very helpful.. for the real helpers.. i'll give him a job.. and he will retrieve the money in whatever the way must be ;) i got the cash.. it cant be that hard to send him/her "it.." if you just read this thread carefully .. then you know what to do .. instead of posting nonsense i didnt asked for. sorry if thats rude .. but it has to be this way^^ after reading and trying to know this community.. i thought they would be more .. helpfull.. nicer.. proffesioneler..

well is it possible to deposit cash from these payment companys that i wanne use.. on paypal.. without having any bank account but still be able to pay after? since i never used paypal-.-" and thought this was going to be easy, friendly & fast. but not i see lol ;)

Edit: Hopefully this thread can get a cleanup.. so its all bussines related to the thread without any off-topic, critic or things to help since i want them to be sended via pm..

Edited by MysteriousD

I am from america, i have no clue what a wallie card is, but since your 50 euros is about $70 here i would slice and dice a psd for you (thats childs play) i could have it done in an hour

I accept payment via paypal, western union, moneygram, money order, postal mail(id just keep you euro, never seen one before), or even bank transfer, let me know (those are all reasonable methods for paying someone electronically.

and like everyone else here, i require either a good faith payment (standard procedure) or all the payment ahead of time (when using paypal it is safe because even if i take the money and run, paypal would refund you from their own pocket and go looking for me)

wtf is a wallie card?

edit: does he know that maybe photoshop is not free but gImp is and has a psd to html plugin ... oh well, i'll take the money for it

Edited by runthis

I am from america, i have no clue what a wallie card is, but since your 50 euros is about $70 here i would slice and dice a psd for you (thats childs play) i could have it done in an hour

I accept payment via paypal, western union, moneygram, money order, postal mail(id just keep you euro, never seen one before), or even bank transfer, let me know (those are all reasonable methods for paying someone electronically.

and like everyone else here, i require either a good faith payment (standard procedure) or all the payment ahead of time (when using paypal it is safe because even if i take the money and run, paypal would refund you from their own pocket and go looking for me)

wtf is a wallie card?

edit: does he know that maybe photoshop is not free but gImp is and has a psd to html plugin ... oh well, i'll take the money for it

im sorry i dont got those payment methods.. bad that they dont use wallie cards much in america but okay.. im going to try to make an paypal account without an bank account ^^

and i'll hope i can get someone to transfer money.. by giving him this cash.. (wallie card methods probably) and he gives me the paypal cash... and would probably be around €40-45,- so if i can pay 'Finally' with paypal ... then i guess more ppl want this job-.-?

if you have cash and people want payment via paypal, you can actualy buy pre paid visa cards from most gift outlets this way you would get your work and the coder would get payment by paypal

this would be the easiest way to have a paypal without owning a bank account

fine..

im willing to pay via a visa card ( 3V prepaid Visa card ) since i do not now yet how to use it with paypal but i guess it is possible? so yeah :P but im first asking if Dayo can do it ;) maybe the slicing can be done these days by a friend of mine but idk yet..

Hopefully this can be forfilled?? soon :P the cash would be around € 45-50 (idk netto since i used it on my paypal account and it taked € 1,50 for something idk.. to check but its now in my paypal account .. i can send that aswell :) i hope i did good on a visa card.. cuz it would be a pain in the ass to get the cash back from it again since im new to these stuff^^

Edited by MysteriousD

You can use a pre-paid 3V card on PayPal. About 3-4 years ago, I had a 3V card because I needed to make purchases, and was waiting on a bank card to be sent to my new address. Just hit into your PayPal account and Add New Card as you would for any card and you can use your 3V. Hope this helps.

You can use a pre-paid 3V card on PayPal. About 3-4 years ago, I had a 3V card because I needed to make purchases, and was waiting on a bank card to be sent to my new address. Just hit into your PayPal account and Add New Card as you would for any card and you can use your 3V. Hope this helps.

i did that but i dont see any way to transfer the cash to my paypal account but i think i can get an option to pay via my paypal account but with an option like .. to use that visa card that is connected^^ i think? but we will see when i get somebody to do it for me :(

EDIT: MY FRIEND WILL PROBABLY DO IT FOR ME.. SO IN THE MEANTIME.. I WONT BE ANSWERING.. unless you are a pro, trusted coder^^ lol

Edited by MysteriousD