MakeWebGames

Voice Overs

runthis

This seemed like the only place to put this.

I would love to get some voice overs done for different things related to my hacking game (Like the voice analyzer software or calling an npc)

Simple one liners.

1. "Hello ..... Hello ..... Is anyone there? ..." or

2. "I am the system administrator."

to simulate calling them to steal the voice(1) so you can gain access to the main server(2).

If anyone at all wants to record those two lines and send them to my email i will incorporate it into my game, the more the merrier. Could be fun ey?

[email protected]

The best one of those you are talking about is a part of the att research center and has over 20 voices in different voice tones by countries. Although it is free to use and does a 6 job out of 1-10 (which might be bearable) it is not legal to use those voices the way i intend to, but i could be mistaken. it would be a much better game with real voices, screw it, you got 2 minutes to spare

If you download cooleditpro demo from oldversion.com you can record yourself and save it in a wav or mp3 and email it to me

Edit @illusions, oh snap thats actually the one im talking about. back in the day i made an api that automatically generates audio clips in mp3

http://www2.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/faq.php#WebPolicy

Looks like if i use the voices for my game they will be mad.

Edited by runthis